Family Trees

Eagle of Seagard

Hi all,

Not sure if this is best place to post this, but here goes:

I've made some family trees for the Great Houses and was hoping to see what you all thought. I've tried to be as accurate as I can, but have also incorporated info from other sources, like the MUSH, which I know is not canon, but the trees look a little bare with only the facts given in the books. Also, I should note that in some cases I've had to rearrange the order of children, for aesthetic reasons, so it won't always be eldest child on the left, as is usual.

Anyway, they're up on my wiki profile at http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/User:Eagle_of_Seagard. Let me know what you guys think, I'd love any feedback, and might even be amenable to the idea of creating some more for other families, if there's enough to go on...

Cheers,

Yes, it's awesome. One thing: at a reading about the Sons of the Dragon (Aenys and Maegor), GRRM stated that during the Faith Militant Rebellion there was a coup in the Eyrie; Lord Arryn and all his sons were thrown out of the Moon Door by a cousin, who suffered the same fate later on when Maegor brought Balerion to the Vale. Considering the timeline, I think it is safe to assume that this Lord Arryn is the same dragon-flying King Ronnel we have already seen.

• 2 months later...

Yes, it's awesome. One thing: at a reading about the Sons of the Dragon (Aenys and Maegor), GRRM stated that during the Faith Militant Rebellion there was a coup in the Eyrie; Lord Arryn and all his sons were thrown out of the Moon Door by a cousin, who suffered the same fate later on when Maegor brought Balerion to the Vale. Considering the timeline, I think it is safe to assume that this Lord Arryn is the same dragon-flying King Ronnel we have already seen.

Any idea you can remember which Arryn then took over the Eyrie?

I guess the Lord who got thrown out of the Moon Door would either be Ronnel or his son.. Ronnel would be a little older than 50.

Archived