When did you start liking a universally disliked character?

The Fresh PtwP

I started liking Cersei after I read Dance, Mainly just because I really dislike the Tyrells and absolutely loathe the High Septon. I hope she can stir up as much chaos as possible in Winds.

Plus her chapters in Feast saved the novel for me on my first read, I've since grown more appreciation for it as a whole but her chapters are still my favorites for sure.

I also love Sansa and Catelyn, and really like Daenerys but they're definitely not universally disliked

I started liking Cersei after I read Dance, Mainly just because I really dislike the Tyrells and absolutely loathe the High Septon. I hope she can stir up as much chaos as possible in Winds.

Plus her chapters in Feast saved the novel for me on my first read, I've since grown more appreciation for it as a whole but her chapters are still my favorites for sure.

I also love Sansa and Catelyn, and really like Daenerys but they're definitely not universally disliked

I liked her chapters also, it was funny how she thought she was just as capable as Tywin

Roose is just awesome.

I don't like the ol' Walder - but some Freys I do - like Lame Lothar and Edwyn.

Is High Septon universally disliked? I like him nonetheless.

I like Littlefinger as well - but I won't if he is going to like rape Sansa or something.

I have respect for people who are not stupid - even if they are villains.

Pretty bad reason Dayne. Let the girl have her fun.

its not the only reason, I just dislike it when girls are into assholes and she fricken goes from badass queen to love struck school girl when she thinks of this dickhead.

Archived