When did you start liking a universally disliked character?

The Fresh PtwP

I started liking Cersei after I read Dance, Mainly just because I really dislike the Tyrells and absolutely loathe the High Septon. I hope she can stir up as much chaos as possible in Winds.

Plus her chapters in Feast saved the novel for me on my first read, I've since grown more appreciation for it as a whole but her chapters are still my favorites for sure.

I also love Sansa and Catelyn, and really like Daenerys but they're definitely not universally disliked

Sansa is. And she deserves

At least here in my country, everybody hates her.

And Arya is so cool, how can you be surprised that she's so popular? :shocked:

And where are you from if I may ask? Personally I was also very surprised by the love for Arya, I find her obnoxious. Then again I found the popular opinions for so many characters surprising that I simply got used to being in the minority.

And where are you from if I may ask? Personally I was also very surprised by the love for Arya, I find her obnoxious. Then again I found the popular opinions for so many characters surprising that I simply got used to being in the minority.

Well I like Arya but wouldn't want her as a friend cause well... killing tendencies you know...

Well I like Arya but wouldn't want her as a friend cause well... killing tendencies you know...

You know I never liked her even before that, she has always been unruly, disobedient, ungrateful and generally unfriendly to most. Her training with the faceless men only made me dislike her even more in part because her story became very boring, kind of like Daenerys for many people.

You know I never liked her even before that, she has always been unruly, disobedient, ungrateful and generally unfriendly to most. Her training with the faceless men only made me dislike her even more in part because her story became very boring, kind of like Daenerys for many people.

I was thinking more about the stable boy, but I agree with your point as well.

Archived