Natalie Dormer is going to be in the new hunger games movie:

Peter Dinklage is going to be the primary villain in the x-man movie:

Emilia Clarke is going to be Sarah Connor in the new Terminator film:

NKW is going to be in a new film called the other women:

and to add

Emilia clarke was recently in a film with Jude Law

NKW was in oblivion, playing a secondary character

Edited by Ours if the Fury

NCW played identical twins in a suspense film Mama, with Jessica Chastain.

Yoren played King Saul in The Bible. He was also in The Fades with Margaery & Gendry.

I think it's been mentioned, but Stannis, Daario and Benjen are all in The Bridge.

Funny seeing Stannis try to arrest Benjen for the murder of Daario.

Stannis & Benjen? :wub: I need this show in my life!

Stephen Dillane in Spy Game, with Brad Pitt and Robert Redford. Brilliant movie.

"Dinner Out is a go? Hell of a way to speak to your wife."

I haven't seen that movie in a long time, but in my memory the performance of his fictional CIA character was very similar to his character based on an actual member of the CIA in Zero Dark Thirty.

"Dinner Out is a go? Hell of a way to speak to your wife."

I haven't seen that movie in a long time, but in my memory the performance of his fictional CIA character was very similar to his character based on an actual member of the CIA in Zero Dark Thirty.

True.

Edited by Ingelheim

Mackenzie Crook (Orell) plays Ragetti in Pirates of the Caribbean (don't know if anyone else said it yet.

Julien Glover (Pycelle) done the voice of Aragag.

I've heard several rumours that Maisie Williams is to be starring in a new fantasy series, though found no sources.

I think all the others I know of have been said or are well known of. Always love keeping my eyes out for actors from GoT (and Lotr. Both in particular to other things).

• 4 weeks later...

Finn Jones (a.k.a. Ser Loras Tyrell) is already being typecast as a curly-haired, pretty boy warrior, as you can see in this trailer for Sleeping Beauty: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouRLmEo2fBM Strangely enough, there are a couple of moments when his character (called Barrow) seems more like book!Loras than what we've seen of TV!Loras so far.

Edited by siberia82

Well, yeah siberia82, he gets to use a sword for something else than waving it at Littlefinger and being almost knocked to the ground by Margaery for it. :bang:

(Okay, I forgot the 5 seconds Blackwater scene, but then 90% of watchers had no idea who that was supposed to be, and the other 10% thought it was Tywin.)

Edited by ambi76

ambi76, we do see TV!Loras teaching Tyrell squires how to fight with a sword in "Kissed by Fire," but that scene is rather insignificant. It's bloody tragic that Finn Jones channels slightly more of book!Loras' spirit in a 90-second trailer for a fantasy B-movie than in the past 1.5 seasons of GoT. :rolleyes: TV!Loras hardly gets to be a knight or even a character anymore, he's just a powerless political pawn who's barely more than an extra. In addition to the swordfights that Finn performs in Sleeping Beauty, other Loras-like moments for me were:

- When Barrow climbs the tree and finds something important from his would-be love, it vaguely reminded me of, "...a place he [Renly] showed me once when I was a squire at Storm's End..."

- Trying to break into a creepy castle is mildly reminiscent of the siege of Dragonstone.

- "You betrayed me" and the subsequent duel have shades of book!Loras blaming a few of his fellow Rainbow Guards for Renly's death.

- "You will never understand true love" naturally made me think of, "When the sun has set, no candle can replace it."

Edited by siberia82