GoT Actors in Other Stuff - Part 2

Stubby

Did anyone watch Sean Bean's show Legends (cancelled after 2 seasons)?

I saw the first episode on TV once I didn't bother continuing. It seemed really by the numbers and unoriginal, and now that good.

But then I saw a bit of season 2 and decided to watch it - it seemed interesting, and I've checked it out online and learned that you don't have to see season 1 at all to watch season 2, as it was a complete retooling of the show. I never bothered with season 1, but season 2 was amazing - a complicated drama/spy thriller, taking place in multiple European countries and over several different time periods, with the story being told in a non-linear way, with several different timelines in every episode (but not confusing) and with many twists. Bean was really good, but the other characters were also interesting and well played. Particularly the guy who played an FBI agent hunting Bean's character, who was kind of a co-protagonist - I've never heard of the actor or seen him in anything else, but he was great. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/27/2018 at 0:06 PM, SeanF said:

Robert Pugh (Craster)  is Owen Glendower in the Hollow Crown, Henry IV, Part 1.

Harry Lloyd (Viserys) is Herbert Pocket in Great Expectations.

Harry Lloyd also appeared in The Hollow Crown Henry IV Part 1 as Edmund Mortimer and played Adolf Opalka in Anthropoid.

• 2 weeks later...

He also appeared in the Jeremy Brett Sherlock Holmes TV series as Stapleton in The Hound of the Baskervilles.

Robert Pugh (Craster) appeared in Kingdom of Heaven's Director's Cut as Liam Neeson's elder brother. Nikolaj Coster-Waldau appears as his son and Iain Glen has a cameo as King Richard I.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yesterday I bumped into tara fitzgerald (Mrs Stannis) in central London. My friend's son had unwittingly dropped a few of those Sainsburys/Lego collector cards from his pocket, queen Selyse very kindly picked them up and called out to him to hand them back. Nice lady, and much more attractive in the flesh than in GoT.

• 1 month later...