Stubby

GoT Actors in Other Stuff - Part 2

568 posts in this topic

Melessa Tarly (Samantha Spiro) guested in the Doctor Who finale 'The Doctor Falls' over the weekend.

I think that brings the tally of GoT actors in Who to 36.

I don't know if anyone has said this, but I was watching Tombraider yesterday and noticed Ian Glenn is the villain and the guy who cut Jaime's hand off is one of Lara Croft's sidekicks.

Littlefinger, and Roose Bolton starred in King Arthur: Legend of the Sword

Posted (edited)

I just watched Valkyrie for like the 4th time and only now realised that Carice Van Houten is Colonel Von Stauffenberg's wife. I did think it looked a bit like her while I was watching then after I went on IMDB to look at the cast to identify some of the other actors and saw that it indeed was her.

I also stumbled across a young Thomas Brodie-Sangster (Jojen Reed) as a young Hitler in that dramatised documentary Hitler - The Rise of Evil, that's the one with Robert Carlyle 

Edited by Stuart Littlefinger

Posted (edited)

Richard Madden(King in the North) played the lead role in Medici masters of florence

There was an interesting scene where David Bradley(walder frey) played the father of a girl Richard was pushed to marry, and they looked into each others eyes for a brief time...maybe a nod to GoT, lol, and then hugged. Was sorta mind blowing.

Edited by of man and wolf

Posted (edited)

On 18/08/2017 at 11:16 PM, Stuart Littlefinger said:

I just watched Valkyrie for like the 4th time and only now realised that Carice Van Houten is Colonel Von Stauffenberg's wife. I did think it looked a bit like her while I was watching then after I went on IMDB to look at the cast to identify some of the other actors and saw that it indeed was her.

I also stumbled across a young Thomas Brodie-Sangster (Jojen Reed) as a young Hitler in that dramatised documentary Hitler - The Rise of Evil, that's the one with Robert Carlyle 

I remember watching Valkyrie back when I hadn't even heard about Game of Thrones. Outside of the realm of TV/cinema, I really like to listen to Carice van Houten's music. There isn't much out there but I kind of like it.

Wow, Brodie-Sangster as Hitler is something that I'm having a hard time picturing :D

Anyone watching The Good Fight? I'm curious about how Rose Leslie is doing in her role.

Edited by Aderyn

A while back I saw an ad for a hotel group & the "spokesman" (a character really) looked very familiar. Recently I styed at one of those hotels & got a look at a picture of that guy...sure enough it was the actor who plays Tormand Giantsbane.