Stubby

GoT Actors in Other Stuff - Part 2

596 posts in this topic

Grand Maester Pycelle is in Episode V of Star Wars

On 7/10/2017 at 7:54 AM, Travis said:

The guy who cut Jaime's hand off is one of Lara Croft's sidekicks.

He also appeared in Tim Burton’s Charlie and the Chocolate Factory as Mr. Bucket and And Then There Were None, which also starred Charles Dance (Tywin Lannister) and Burn Gorman (Karl Tanner). 

Mackenzie Crook appeared in Ironclad as Daniel Marks.

Did anyone watch Sean Bean's show Legends (cancelled after 2 seasons)?

I saw the first episode on TV once I didn't bother continuing. It seemed really by the numbers and unoriginal, and now that good.

But then I saw a bit of season 2 and decided to watch it - it seemed interesting, and I've checked it out online and learned that you don't have to see season 1 at all to watch season 2, as it was a complete retooling of the show. I never bothered with season 1, but season 2 was amazing - a complicated drama/spy thriller, taking place in multiple European countries and over several different time periods, with the story being told in a non-linear way, with several different timelines in every episode (but not confusing) and with many twists. Bean was really good, but the other characters were also interesting and well played. Particularly the guy who played an FBI agent hunting Bean's character, who was kind of a co-protagonist - I've never heard of the actor or seen him in anything else, but he was great. 

Matthew Scurfield (Vayon Poole) appeared in Sharpe’s Honour as villainous partisan El Matarife, opposite Sean Bean as Richard Sharpe.

Faye Marsay aka The Waif on GoT is currently starring in the BBC drama McMafia and the recently concluded ITV drama Bancroft.

Joel Fry (Hizdahr zo Loraq), Tara Fitzgerald (Selyse Baratheon) and Bella Ramsey (Lyanna Mormont) all star in the upcoming BBC supernatural drama Requiem.

David Hildebrand (Kraznys) has an interesting look on a new YouTube Red show that debuted today:

Alfie Allen (Theon Greyjoy) appeared in the 2007 film Atonement as Danny, a servant, while Tobias Menzies appeared as a British officer. 

Edited by Angel Eyes

Sophie Turner has a new film coming out March 16, titled Josie. Trailer is here.

Sophie Turner (Sansa Stark) and Toby Sebastian (Trystane Martell) appeared in Barely Lethal.

Josef Atlin (Pypar) has a prominent recurring role on The Alienist.

Robert Pugh (Craster)  is Owen Glendower in the Hollow Crown, Henry IV, Part 1.

Harry Lloyd (Viserys) is Herbert Pocket in Great Expectations.

On 2/27/2018 at 0:06 PM, SeanF said:

Robert Pugh (Craster)  is Owen Glendower in the Hollow Crown, Henry IV, Part 1.

Harry Lloyd (Viserys) is Herbert Pocket in Great Expectations.

Harry Lloyd also appeared in The Hollow Crown Henry IV Part 1 as Edmund Mortimer and played Adolf Opalka in Anthropoid.

Lena Headey in Merlin 1998

Sophie Turner is under consideration to play Princess Diana in the Crown. See here.

James Faulkner, the actor who portrays Randyl Tarley, is Paul in "Paul, Apostle of Christ".

He also appeared in the Jeremy Brett Sherlock Holmes TV series as Stapleton in The Hound of the Baskervilles.

Robert Pugh (Craster) appeared in Kingdom of Heaven's Director's Cut as Liam Neeson's elder brother. Nikolaj Coster-Waldau appears as his son and Iain Glen has a cameo as King Richard I.