Nice things about Cersei

rmd

You probably would mind, if said person was doing things to you that you had not imagined/fantasized about.

To be fair, since we don't have a Taena PoV, we can't be too sure if she did or didn't mind. For all we know she's into that type of stuff. Until it's proven otherwise there is no way to call either argument a fact.

:spank: in that case

She has managed to keep her figure better than Robert did when he turned to heavy drinking

Robert had 15 years of heavy drinking, Cersei has only started drinking heavily recently.

She can't think anything other then herself.Her father dies and all she thinks about is how she will replace her father and be better then him.She gets emotionally invested only when she needs someone and when they serve her purpose she goes back to acting like a jerk to them.She sends people to Westorosi Dr.Frank(I mean the one with the monster) she kills her friend at age of 10, she is a sadist who takes pleasure at torturing a baby(no matter how disfigured that baby is or how that baby was born), she blames everyone but herself about how things turned out.

Interesting that she idolizes her father, much as both her brothers do, until bitter experience teaches them otherwise. it's a complicated relationship for a daughter who wants to be able to be something more than a brood mare, and is bright enough that she likely could have been more successful at leadership, too, had her father seen fit to give her other opportunities and guidance.

There's this cute line somewhere when she's remembering how Tywin told her she was going to wed Rhagy, back when she was 7 or so, and Joanna was still alive I guess, and he gave her 'one of those secret smiles that only she ever saw.' I was like aww... Tywin wasn't always a bad daddy.

There's this cute line somewhere when she's remembering how Tywin told her she was going to wed Rhagy, back when she was 7 or so, and Joanna was still alive I guess, and he gave her 'one of those secret smiles that only she ever saw.' I was like aww... Tywin wasn't always a bad daddy.

I always thought her recollection about her picture of her and Rhaegar on a dragon, and her loyalty to his memory, were rather touching.

She loves her children. She is courageous. And she does have a sharp sense of humour.

None of this outweighs her cruelty and narcissm, though.

Hello all, long time lurker and first time poster.

As others have said one of the most admirable traits of Cersei is her perseverance, and I reallly enjoy her POV chapter in Feast and Dance.

She also seems to have the same witty humour/remarks as her brothers "a chiken is too bold for you, you ought to take a worm as your sigil" :rofl:.

And she almost redeemed herself (for me atleast) in her WOS chapter. I think her WOS has taught her to be more subtle and I really hope she comes back a player this time and not a pawn.

PS: pardon my grammar, English is not my first language.

Archived