Best/ Worst Bromance

Tessarion

How I could forget Jon&Stannis?

Then the king nodded and went back inside his tower

In truth, the young lord commander and her king had more in common than either one would ever be willing to admit. Stannis had been a younger son living in the shadow of his elder brother, just as Jon Snow, bastard-born, had always been eclipsed by his trueborn sibling, the fallen hero men had called the Young Wolf. Both men were unbelievers by nature, mistrustful, suspicious. The only gods they truly worshipped were honor and duty.

I bow to this one...

Of course it needs to trump Greywind's head and Robb's body

Mladen, you may don't know that, but I almost all the times I agree with you. This isn't one of those times.

Robbwind is the same person, it's not a relationship.

Now I am thinking of it, RW and RC was one sided too, RW enjoyed their relationship but I don't think that RC felt the same way.

Mladen, you may don't know that, but I almost all the times I agree with you. This isn't one of those times.

Robbwind is the same person, it's not a relationship.

I know, but they came from two separate beings, which is the point of a good bromance :)

Robbwind... The horror of my nightmares :)

How about Rogor, Robb's head on Gregor's body. Trust me that's what you'll find under the helmet.

I have the image in my head now, the horror the horror! Thank you for the nightmare!

I know, but they came from two separate beings, which is the point of a good bromance :)

Robbwind... The horror of my nightmares :)

I see, then I have to say the bromance/trio Jost and Val. Je ne regrette rien.

Que? Excusez mois mais je suis traduction infidèle.

Well damn.

Pardon my French, but it seemed likely you would have understood my nonsensical tirade, considering the use of this marvellously French gif and your French title... I will abstain from going in French mode in the future and I apologize for the confusion.

I basically meant that the gif was great, and then made a reference to Edith Piaf...

qyeotpsnafngkg?

Did i pull if off?

11/10

Would fool Parisians into believing you're a local.

Well damn.

Pardon my French, but it seemed likely you would have understood my nonsensical tirade, considering the use of this marvellously French gif and your French title... I will abstain from going in French mode in the future and I apologize for the confusion.

I basically meant that the gif was great, and then made a reference to Edith Piaf...

My title is in latin. It's Anne Boleyn's, a personal heroine, moto.

I used to speak some French but I am not very good at it. Nevertheless please go in French mode again whenever you feel like it! :D I must remember what I know and do some practise.

Which brings another bromance to mind - Qygor (and possibly Robburn).

Do you really want to make me more insomniac than I am already? :P

My title is in latin, it's Anne Boleyn's, a personal heroine, moto.

I used to speak some French but I am not very good at it. Nevertheless if you feel like it please go in French mode again whenever you feel like it! :D I must remember what I know and do some practise.

"Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne." is French though...

And I won't go in French mode again, I'll just end up embarrassed and mocked by the likes of Stan the Man again... Hehehe.

... Nobody likes the French.

Archived