Best/ Worst Bromance

Tessarion

I always liked Ramsey and Reek the First a lot. You could tell they had a really deep bond, not even Roose's disapproval would stop their friendship. No other bromance shared half as many common interests as these two had. And Reek sacrifices himself for Ramsey... Then new Reek comes along and it just isn't the same anymore. Poor Ramsey. :(

I also liked Renly and Loras and how they were both super pious and prayed together like all the time. Really, was there ever a pair more devoted to their religion?

"Ainsi sera, groigne qui groigne." is French though...

And I won't go in French mode again, I'll just end up embarrassed and mocked by the likes of Stan the Man again... Hehehe.

... Nobody likes the French.

Well damn I suck. I was so sure that it was latin. :bang:

There are two kinds of people: Those who like the French and those who don't like the French...yet. ;)

Well damn I suck. I was so sure that it was latin. :bang:

I wouldn't be ashamed if I were you, up until I had Spanish classes I was sure it was the same language as Italian.

There are two kinds of people: Those who like the French and those who don't like the French...yet. ;)

Hehehe.

That is definitively not true, even the French hate the French.

(Goddamn French people, they ruined France!)

I wouldn't be ashamed if I were you, up until I had Spanish classes I was sure it was the same language as Italian.

A woman likes Spanish but prefer Italian since they are her neighbours.

Hehehe.

That is definitively not true, even the French hate the French.

(Goddamn French people, they ruined France!)

That could be true if someone hadn't been in France. How someone who have been in France don't like both the country and the people?

LMAO at the bolded part.

A woman likes Spanish but prefer Italian since they are her neighbours.

From a Slavic country, I take it?

That could be true if someone hadn't been in France. How someone who have been in France don't like both the country and the people?

LMAO at the bolded part.

Simple, everyone is born with an innate dislike for the French that can only grow with time.

The Sullen Sellsword, on 20 Jan 2014 - 10:50 AM, said:

From a Slavic country, I take it?

Simple, everyone is born with an innate dislike for the French that can only grow with time.

Only amongst the English.

Jon's Queen Consort, on 20 Jan 2014 - 10:56 AM, said:

No.

Is that a disease or something? :P Because it never happened to me. ;)

Me neither JQC. It could be my Francophile mother and the fact that I'm part French. It could be a rebellious thing because my fellow Americans love to hate them but I think people here are way too jingoistic. It's physically impossible to stop my eyes from rolling when I hear "they would be speaking German if it weren't for us!"

Anyway, back on topic. The single worst bromance in Westeros has got to be Rorge and Biter. My favorites are Stavos and Jaime/Brienne.

Best: Definitely Stavos!

Lord Seaworth is a man of humble birth, but he reminded me of my duty, when all i could think of was my rights. I had the cart before the horse, Davos said. I was trying to win the throne to save the kingdom, when I should have been trying to save the kingdom to win the throne.

(stannis about Davos)

King Stannis is my god. He made me and blessed me with his trust.

(Davos about Stannis)

Worst: Robb/Theon

I don't get Stannis and Davos since I get the feeling that if Melisandre wanted to have Davos die to satisfy R'hollor or some nonsense, Stannis would probably go through with it(though with a lot of guilt tbf), not what solid bromances are made of.

Me neither JQC. It could be my Francophile mother and the fact that I'm part French. It could be a rebellious thing because my fellow Americans love to hate them but I think people here are way too jingoistic. It's physically impossible to stop my eyes from rolling when I hear "they would be speaking German if it weren't for us!"

You are lucky! That is what you are!

Archived