Mentioned places you would like to see

Ser BlackHippo

After reading the "New characters you would like to see that have only been mentioned" topic I decided to create this one.

What places from The Known World that were mentioned on the series or shown in the "The Lands of Ice and Fire" would you like to see? And thrugh whose eyes?

I personally would like to see something from Sothoryos or even Ulthos, because we don't know almost nothing about them and looks like quite interesting things to see... Seeing them in Davos' POV would be great, but I guess it is pretty hard to happened, so I would like to see them in Victarion's perhaps.

Also the Thousand Islands are other point I would like to see. No special reason, just I want to know what's in there. The same with Ibben. Ah, and the LOAW, of couse... Benjen, Jon, Bran, they are all good candidates. The same with Asshai.

PD: Sorry about my poor english.

Valyria in current time. I hope we get a peek at it before the end.

Skaggos. It'd be cool, but I can live without it.

The Land of Always Winter. I'm hoping for some really amazing stuff to be up there.

Casterly Rock. It'd be a crime not to see it before the end.

Valyria in current time. I hope we get a peek at it before the end.

Skaggos. It'd be cool, but I can live without it.

The Land of Always Winter. I'm hoping for some really amazing stuff to be up there.

Casterly Rock. It'd be a crime not to see it before the end.

I believe George said we'll be seeing both Casterly Rock and Highgarden in the books to come.

Archived