LA Con Arrival Times

Since I'm getting in late, I would also appreciate a ride if anyone's offering. Don't much fancy catching a shuttle bus at 11pm...

what, no limo for the '06 Raven winners?

I'm happy to run BWB car service all week as part of the volunteer effort. We'll be in the HOV lane so trips should be nice n easy, and the hybrid gets fabu mileage, so no worries about multiple trips or gas money. Standard tipping applies however; one drink per passenger per trip. I'll post contact info as the date comes closer, and will try to arrange a schedule-like thing. It'll be like the Marines: leave no fan behind.

what, no limo for the '06 Raven winners?

I'm happy to run BWB car service all week as part of the volunteer effort. We'll be in the HOV lane so trips should be nice n easy, and the hybrid gets fabu mileage, so no worries about multiple trips or gas money. Standard tipping applies however; one drink per passenger per trip. I'll post contact info as the date comes closer, and will try to arrange a schedule-like thing. It'll be like the Marines: leave no fan behind.

:rofl::rofl: I am bringing plenty of money so I can tip big! :P

Since I am there so early and can not even get intot he hotel until 4:00, I can help with any set up work or prep work that needs done too.

Arriving Thursday 4-ish; departing Monday early afternoon. Already on the Lodiferous taxi plan...and I hear he's looking forward to my tip, too...

Managed to get a nonstop flight out of Reno, which I forgot about. Will be arriving at LAX at 8:50pm on Wednesday; not renting a car so I'll probably take Super Shuttle.

A word from the experienced LAX flyer--if you are going to use a shuttle, DO NOT USE PRIME TIME SHUTTLE. Seriously, this is the shittiest shuttle company to ever mark the lovely asphault surface of SoCal. It is worth the extra few dollars to use Super Shuttle or basically any other company. Prime Time has the marroon vans; avoid them at all cost.

Archived