which is the most beautiful female character in the tv series?

Lord Warwyck

I find that the TV series did not have the budget to cast actresses as beautiful as those described in the books, else we would have had Megan Fox, Angelina Jolie, Olivia Wilde etc. playing key roles in the series.

To me, the actress I found most attractive was the one who played the slave girl of Viserys. I forget what her name is in the books.

Brienne, anyone?

To me, the actress I found most attractive was the one who played the slave girl of Viserys. I forget what her name is in the books.

Wow I forgot about her! She was crazy hot. Shame she got locked up in the show. What was her fate in the books?

I was just comparing Sansa and Marg with a friend yesterday and came to the conclusion that both are my Queen of love and beauty... too hard to pick one.

I am a big fan of Ygritte and Arya looks-wise but moreso outside the show. Rose has the best smile - I once replayed a couple seconds of her laughing in an interview (where Sam's actor said that Sam had a better year than him, hilarious) over and over because it's that good. Also, Maisie is just a year younger than me so don't judge :)

Archived