which is the most beautiful female character in the tv series?

Lord Warwyck

Maybe im missing something....but arya? rly? maybe the actress looks ok in real like but on the show thts a big NO!!! and catelyn? the actress playing her is a old lady and plain looking she is no where near as attractive as her character is described in the books...even sansa looks so plain....idk if its the way shes dressed or her hair or what but again i think the book sansa sounds hotter....and dany looks beautiful in those gowns when shes wearing when she meets with astaphori and the yunkaii but honestly doesnt look that great naked....margery isnt tht hot but i love how seductive she can be like that scene with renly and how she is so accomodating and how she changes her approach with joffrey.....i loved the scene when ygritte was teasing jon......according to the book description i think adrianne and taena merryweather are def. the hottest....i hope they are cast well if they are included in the show at all

I find that the TV series did not have the budget to cast actresses as beautiful as those described in the books, else we would have had Megan Fox, Angelina Jolie, Olivia Wilde etc. playing key roles in the series.

To me, the actress I found most attractive was the one who played the slave girl of Viserys. I forget what her name is in the books.

you mean the tv series didn't have the budget to hire super models.

There are many very beautiful rising stars in the tv industry, even more pretty than most film stars but haven't made much of a name yet

look at sophie turner and emilia clarke

Margaery Tyrell has that naughty/feisty look. I really like it. Beautiful lady.

Sansa has certainly grown up quite a bit, and will be a contender for "most beautiful woman" on GoTs once she's matured a bit more.

Mel is a COUGAR, and I like that about her. I've heard some people say negative things about her in the past, and while she's not what I imagined in the books for Mel, the actress is beautiful.

Lena Heady is gorgeous, don't get me wrong, but I like her better with dark hair. In GoT's as Cersei... meh. Don't like the wig.

Daenerys.T. Oh Daenerys T. She is pretty, although not what I had imagined. I did name my daughter Dani though, 1.5 years ago.

Uhg...do I have to pick JUST ONE???

Maybe im missing something....but arya? rly? maybe the actress looks ok in real like but on the show thts a big NO!!! and catelyn? the actress playing her is a old lady and plain looking she is no where near as attractive as her character is described in the books...

You'll change your tune as you get older. :cool4:

Maybe im missing something....but arya? rly? maybe the actress looks ok in real like but on the show thts a big NO!!! and catelyn? the actress playing her is a old lady and plain looking she is no where near as attractive as her character is described in the books...even sansa looks so plain....idk if its the way shes dressed or her hair or what but again i think the book sansa sounds hotter....and dany looks beautiful in those gowns when shes wearing when she meets with astaphori and the yunkaii but honestly doesnt look that great naked....margery isnt tht hot but i love how seductive she can be like that scene with renly and how she is so accomodating and how she changes her approach with joffrey.....i loved the scene when ygritte was teasing jon......according to the book description i think adrianne and taena merryweather are def. the hottest....i hope they are cast well if they are included in the show at all

I was wondering about Lady Taena as well. They've gotta cast a smoker to have folks believe that she could get Cersei to switch teams.

The most obvious answer, which I agree with, is Sophie Turner. The older she gets, the more stunningly beautiful.

But I also need to mention Gwendoline Christie. I think she's the whole reason that Brienne is my favorite character in the books - I saw Season 2 before I read any of the series. As a straight woman who had to think about this a bit, I have to say that Gwendoline is simply mesmerizing - her height, her looks, and the way she portrays Brienne.

There, I've said it. That is all...

Mel is very seductive in the way she moves and talks.

Margaery is extremely cute with a mischievous smile and playful eyes.

Talisa was very curvy and sexy.

Sansa really is growing into a classically beautiful woman. Give her just a couple more years, and wow.

Dany is the one who makes me sit a little straighter when she comes on screen, though. She's gorgeous. Those lips, eyes you could drown in, and she makes Valyrian sound so god damn sexy.

Though I'm sure Val and Arianne will have me second-guessing (at least I hope so!).

they made Brienne much too attractive.....there's nothing cute about her, but she's not nearly ugly enough.

She's definitely prettier than book Brienne (and very pretty in RL) but I didn't find her sexy at all, aside from that one scene in the bath. I think she nailed the job.

Archived