Possible Tyrion Birth/Blood Theory?

Blazfemur

Not sure if this should be here, or somewhere else. There is a lot of commotion of Tyrion's alleged blood background. Reading through asos, there is a scene and i wont say which, where i think they say, "there was lust from his green eye, and fury from his black." also, his hair is golden, but they sometimes describe his facial hair as half blonde/half black.

they constantly say his mother was killed during childbirth. could it be it wasnt childbirth that killed her, but maybe someone took one look at tyrion (and possibly his un-lannister features), and attributed that with infidelity, and killed her out of revenge?

they seem to focus on his mismatched eyes and double-colored hair frequently. the black eye.. the "angry" one. especially when george writes of its "fury." wasnt the words "ours is the fury" the baratheon words? coupled with the black/gold hair, and the green (lannister) and black (baratheon) eyes, it kinda raises the question is maybe there was more to that than meets the eye (pardon the disgusting input of pun).

the constant theme with Baratheon is that "the seed is strong," meaning their features are dominant. well, as are the trademark lannister colors gold haired and green eyed.

the joffrey/myrcella/tommen angle would lead everyone to believe that because their parents were both lannister, they show no signs of baratheon.

can tyrion be such a product of two dominant genes, that they blatantly show plainly the whole time? that would make a HUGE plot twist if tyrion was half lannister, half baratheon.

And who might be the father of Tyrion this time? A Baratheon? Steffon is the only one that comes to my mind at this point

Well, long story short, the answer is no.

I know everyone else's tyrion being a targ theory, i never actually bought that and never supported it.

but why long story short? what would back up your reasons for dismissal? (i actually do want to know and disprove my own theory, in case i missed something)

I know everyone else's tyrion being a targ theory, i never actually bought that and never supported it.

but why long story short? what would back up your reasons for dismissal? (i actually do want to know and disprove my own theory, in case i missed something)

Is black the new blue?

As Dr.P told, Baratheons trait is a blue eyes, which Tyrion doesn't have. Plus, we don't know whether Joanna and Steffon ever met... As I told, NO. A resounding NO.

Just because you were curious about the mismatch of Tyrion's eyes I will point out that the only other instance I can think of where this is mentioned is when speaking of Shiera Seastar. I may be wrong but didn't GRRM say something about a surprising Lannister ancestor somewhere? :cool4:

Just because you were curious about the mismatch of Tyrion's eyes I will point out that the only other instance I can think of where this is mentioned is when speaking of Shiera Seastar. I may be wrong but didn't GRRM say something about a surprising Lannister ancestor somewhere? :cool4:

Euron Greyjoy also has mismatched eye

Euron Greyjoy has an eyepatch and probably something that magically/physically altered it to make them mismatched. It no where says he was born with mismatched eyes, his lips are also blue. just because Mladen says it doesn't make it true, and pretending a third character besides tyrion and sheirahave mismatched eyes is such a lame attempt at takig away from tyrion targ evidence

Euron Greyjoy has an eyepatch and probably something that magically/physically altered it to make them mismatched. It no where says he was born with mismatched eyes, his lips are also blue. just because Mladen says it doesn't make it true, and pretending a third character besides tyrion and sheirahave mismatched eyes is such a lame attempt at takig away from tyrion targ evidence

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: It is not me who says that there is another character with mismatched eyes, it is the author of the books. Do we know that Shiera's or Tyrion's eyes haven't been altered magically... All in all, this is another, what was the word, ah "lame" attempt of pushing Tyrion as Targ theory...

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: It is not me who says that there is another character with mismatched eyes, it is the author of the books. Do we know that Shiera's or Tyrion's eyes haven't been altered magically... All in all, this is another, what was the word, ah "lame" attempt of pushing Tyrion as Targ theory...

I didn't mean to imply that I'm on the Tyrion Targaryen pole-boat. OP was curious about the mismatch of his eyes so I only wanted to give him/her a direction to go with it that was consistent with their proposed theme :)

:rolleyes:

I didn't mean to imply that I'm on the Tyrion Targaryen pole-boat. OP was curious about the mismatch of his eyes so I only wanted to give him/her a direction to go with it that was consistent with their proposed theme :)

Oh, no, don't worry... I understand... Just to add

from Theon's chapter we have found out about the mismatched eyes. Now, given that Theon hasn't seen his uncle since Greyjoy Rebellion, and that Euron's journey to Asshai happened after the war, we have to coclude that Euron's mismatched eyes are natural

Oh, no, don't worry... I understand... Just to add

That seems consistent with the gift chapter. I wonder how long he's been dabbling in the higher mysteries and if that could be a possible secondary source (after that unpleasantness with Victarion's wife) of the discord between the Greyjoy elders.

Archived