Football LXIII - the eleventh hour

baxus

Looked like he banged his head when he hit the ground so likely a concussion. I think he'll be ok in a week.

Concussion is going to be a concern, but I'm worried about his neck and back as well the way he landed. Could be a bit if whiplash there. The way he was strapped down on the stretcher suggests the physios were worried about more than just his head too.

Hah, it gets better for Arsenal. Ornstein is reporting that Kallstrom is out for at least 6 games with a back injury that they found in medical prior to the transfer. So even knowing Kallstrom was injured, they still went ahead with the transfer. Unreal.

My twitter blew up when that happened. Two yellows in 39 minutes. Unreal.

you haven't seen mateja kezman get a red card in 30-ish seconds?

i thought it was in world cup in 2006, against argentina but that's not the quick one i was thinking of.

the under-minute one took place in euro 2000, against norway.

barca lost at home, form has been a bit ropey recently (relatively). looks like a good time to have them on the horizon alex.

Saw that. Not only did they lose but they were apparently completely dreadful. On the other hand, they still scored two goals whilst being shit.

I will be there on the 18th, but I haven't been this nervous about a game since we were last in a relegation fight.

ETA: Also, I have to ask again - Is this the worst title defence ever?

Archived