Football LXIII - the eleventh hour

baxus

He's on Soccer Saturday though. 'Silly' is the entire appeal. He's iconic.

Ray Hudson is just irritating when you have to listen to more than a highlight.

Ah, I guess that's one of those British things you don't get on YouTube.

As for Hudson:thankfully I don't have to, so he stays awesome.

I hope you're right, MC. If we win tonight then we have a relatively simple month ahead in the league and could really start to open up a gap. If we lose tonight then no one will be able to shut Mourinho up for months. A fate worse than death, that.

It's been somewhat overlooked in all the noise about Arsenal's over-reliance on Giroud or Liverpool's on SAS that Chelsea are the biggest one-man-team in the league- stop Hazard, and they're prolly not going to beat you.

On the other hand, stopping Hazard is easier said than done.

It's been somewhat overlooked in all the noise about Arsenal's over-reliance on Giroud or Liverpool's on SAS that Chelsea are the biggest one-man-team in the league- stop Hazard, and they're prolly not going to beat you.

On the other hand, stopping Hazard is easier said than done.

It's funny, I was just looking into these numbers because I'm arguing with loads of pessimistic Arsenal fans about the availability of quality strikers during the January window. When digging into it, Giroud has scored as many goals and created as many chances as Torres, Eto'o and Ba combined. If there was a quality striker available, Chelsea would have been interested and they weren't. As you said, stop Hazard and you more or less stop Chelsea.

Shit, looks like Fernandinho is out tonight. Big blow.

Eta: official City account accidentally just said Aguero was playing. Turns out he's not. My poor heart...

Eta2: and Mourinho has gone defensive. Magic in for Oscar.

Shit, looks like Fernandinho is out tonight. Big blow.

Eta: official City account accidentally just said Aguero was playing. Turns out he's not. My poor heart...

Eta2: and Mourinho has gone defensive. Magic in for Oscar.

This is going to be a horrible game. Sigh.

Archived