Westeros.org's Facebook/Twitter teaser

The Human Abstract

Your Twitter. :)

"Elio & Linda@westerosorg

31 jan

There's a special pleasure in having a long-held theory confirmed. #TWoIaF #ASoIaF

Jay Batavia@bataviajay

@westerosorg You're killing us. Is it a very popular theory?

Elio & Linda@westerosorg

@bataviajay It's a logistical detail connected to a popular theory."

Or is there something I don`t understand?

Im gonna venture a guess that this "logistical detail" means a potential marriage between R and L could mean J is legitimate.

Oh, yeah, forgot I said that. Well, there you go. :)

Must be the rough Swedish climate. ;)

In brief: I think Jon was taken to Starfall following his birth, for fear that his mother's illness was contagious.

Does that mean that you for certain know the identity of Jon`s mother? :drool:

I always assumed that Ned simply took Jon along when he returned Dawn to Starfall, not wanting to part from him.

But R+L wouldn't be implicated if the fact is about tWoIaF.

Oh, yeah, forgot I said that. Well, there you go. :)

Ran, did you get confirmation on the literal interbreeding between Valyrians and dragons (the logistical detail being the fact that they literally interbred)? You can tell me, I'm trustworthy, lol.

lol, the funny thing is, I wasn't invested at all in "dragonblood-gate"-- I have nothing riding on it. I'm just more curious about whether I'd guessed right.

thought about making a thread when I saw this but knew it would be pointless. We will find out the theory when WOIAF drops. Pretty pumped for it actually, This year wont be all bad as far as ASOIAF is concerneed.

Ran reads all the content beforehand, TWoIF of course as he is writing it, but also TWoW.

*shakes fist in air* :bawl:

But R+L wouldn't be implicated if the fact is about tWoIaF.

Ran, did you get confirmation on the literal interbreeding between Valyrians and dragons (the logistical detail being the fact that they literally interbred)? You can tell me, I'm trustworthy, lol.

lol, the funny thing is, I wasn't invested at all in "dragonblood-gate"-- I have nothing riding on it. I'm just more curious about whether I'd guessed right.

Hey that's two big theories knocked off. Nothing to do with Jon and Starfall, and not blood related. And it is based on logistics and is at least somewhat popular. For Ran or some others it may be popular but for others it may not. Lyanna's location when she was taken perhaps?

Archived