Which moments you expect most on Winds of Winter

OberynRedViper

Doran joins Aegon. Tarly ends up being a "friend in the Reach"

I don't think Tarly has any ties with the Golden Company, however he'll side with Aegon out of his Targ loyalism and despise for the current Tyrell rule.

No, I meant epilogue.

I don't think there will be an epilogue...

I don't think Tarly has any ties with the Golden Company, however he'll side with Aegon out of his Targ loyalism and despise for the current Tyrell rule.

Yup. Mace has been treating Tarly much like Aerys treated Tywin. Like Tywin, you don't mess with Tarly. I really think he's going to jump ship. Since he's in charge of a big chunk of the Reach army, it would conveniently split it in half, or near enough to make no matter.

GRRM stated that a theory the fans have guessed back in '98 is finally getting confirmed. Me's hpoing for R+L, because the wait and guessing on the boards is making me go crazy.

Do you have a reference link for that statement?

I'm looking forward to seeing where the white walkers live, and what they are.

The 2nd Dance of the Dragons.

Battle in Ice.

Bran in the COTF cave and learning his new powers.

The events of the Wall after Jon's assassination.

Jaime in the BwB.

Tyrion's first meeting with Dany.

Those and:

BranRaven visiting Jon while comatose after the Ides of Marsh, and revealing his heritage

Sansa becoming a more skilled player and killing LF

Sam's plot in the Citadel including finding out about "Pate" and the Citadel conspiracy

RW 2.0 at Riverrun

Davos on Skagos

Jon dealing with the Boltons and the Weeper

The Mace Tyrell designed Hand-shaped Handthrone becoming a Westerosi institution alongside the Iron Throne

Jon taking his second life as a wolf and learning that he can lick himself

The pending Dothraki barbecue that follows Dany's and Drogon's collision with Khal Jhaqo on the Dothraki Sea

JonCon becoming a statue

Ramsey Bolton rolling up into the fetal position and crying like a baby when Stannis frowns at him.

Tyrion trying to explain to Dany how he's not like his father who killed her sister-in-laws and niece, his brother who killed her father, her sister who married the Usurper, and the Second Sons who betrayed her.

Arya giving the same treatment to the House of Black and White that Dany gave to the House of the Undying.

The Iron Bank's additional schemes and plots to depose the Lannister Abominations in favor of Stannis.

The re-emergence of any Stark at all into the public eye.

The Tyrells in power.

Cersei's trial.

Brienne and Jamie (that's not gonna end well).

Rickon's return.

Jorah's storyline

Ser Pounce and Lady Whiskers's betrothal.

Sansa owning Little Finger.

Winter is finally here.

Dany's downfall and subsequent rise (I want to root for her. Right now I can't.)

Melissandre getting a clear vision and realizing Stannis isn;t AA.

Selyse shutting the fuck up.

The Others/White Walkers showing up to put an end to all these White People Problems.

And I promise this isn't an troll answer: I'm really curious about what they're gonna do with Hodor. Jojen is for sure a goner and I'm not really sure about Meera. But Hodor can't die and he can't stay in that place forever.

Or maybe he can, I don't know. I just hope our sweet giant gets a sweet ending.

Hodor's gonna learn to talk from the Children and become the King beyond the Wall, or he's gonna get warged so much that his nose bleeds. Either way, he'll be just fine.

Archived