TTTNE 417: Mmmmmm BACON!

Q the Cat

L_T, yeah, it feels like a disgusting spring day... Totally depressing. I've been eating chocolate and everything, but it still makes me feel shit.

Well yesterday was a rare and special treat, it seems, I was told to go fuck myself about ten times already :dunno:

Well, tge other day Potato was speaking to someone that actually did go fuck themselves :dunno:

I tease. Don't be depressed!! Come play with us and have lots of :grouphug: and :kiss:

<----- Loves her some hugs!!

:grouphug:

Here's another one :grouphug: :D

My mom has grandbuddy withdrawls too!

Glad you are feeling better Nerolunar!

Hello everyone! Just checking in :) happy weekend

Well, tge other day Potato was speaking to someone that actually did go fuck themselves :dunno:

I tease. Don't be depressed!! Come play with us and have lots of :grouphug: and :kiss:

:rofl: indeed. I dunno what my sister would say if I told her Aha, okay, wait a sec, I'll be right back. probably not what potato said to his friend :lol:

Awe RB --Big big hugs for you!

My baby girl is taking an ASL (American Sign Language) course at school. Yesterday, she got her fingers confused and accidentally told the teacher to F -Off!

She kept apologizing. He found it hilarious! :lol:

Haha, this is lovely. How old is your baby girl? :)

Good day my lovelies :kiss:

Lots to catch up on.

Since we missed karate classes this week, I thought Alex and I should have our own class. It is tough to teach your own kids. I have to admire anyone who can home school their children well. Had a 20 minute class planned and it took over 45 minutes to get through it. (just a little warm up, some basic motion, forms and jujitsu) He usually behaves in his actual class. When I pointed this out to him, he said "But you're my mom, we're allowed to be silly and fun." *sigh* I had to agree of course and let him boss me around a bit. We'll try again tomorrow :lol:

I totally felt off one of my favorite books and am ashamed as it truly needs to be in my top 5:

100 Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez I feel stupid for leaving this off my list.

i've always expected to die young to be honest

but worry not (it's touching tho ) the combined efforts of the moon of my life and the lady buck and some unspeakable things by ab have me steered in the right direction , it's a slow process tho , gotta crawl before i run

No one not in a gang should expect to die young. You just make me want to give you more hugs

I am glad you are doing better though

I saw that when you posted it earlier Lany, and it's quite worrying! I have been helped a lot by my pills and I just might get a normal sleep pattern after all

Potato! My little brother I'm glad you are on the right track. Keep crawling and you'll run before you know it.

I had hoped you were doing better with the insomnia. I hope you can get a normal sleep pattern down. My husband has a lot of problems too, but I think his will get better in April when he is moved to a second shift at work. He is not a morning person, so getting up at 5 everyday exhausts him (plus he has a physical job) so he tend to fall alseep right after dinner for 30 minutes to an hour, but then he can't sleep at night and is up til midnight or later, and up before 5 again. It is a vicious cycle.

Five fave book:

ASOIAF

Anything by Anais Nin

Out of Africa

The Ghost of Dibble Hollow tied with Madeline L'Engles "A Swiftly Tilting Planet"

Tied for 5th are 2 Elizabeth George Speare's books: 'The Witch of Blackbird Pond' and 'Calico Captive'

The Witch if Blackbird Pond sounds familiar. I think my daughter had to read it in middle school and I read it one afternoon. Now I need to go look it up

I feel ashamed. Everybody reads those big French and Russian and whatnot classics that one learns about in school, and I well, generally just read those that I had to read for school (which was a rather short list). :blushing:

I am not a fan of them either. Most of the classics just don't do it for me

Hello, guys.

I'm still awake, should be probably sleeping by now - I'm doing a "Blackwater" re-watch (and maybe some more episodes). And someone among you will receive a postcard soon - showing some places and locations of my current hometown.

I also talked to my lady love yesterday and we agreed to meet soon. :smug: I'm just so happy about that.

I found something nice for my lady love for Valentine's day. I took a really nice photo when I stayed in Ireland near Athlone, Co. Westmeath back in 1991 - I ordered a copy of it and will set up a postcard with it.

I just need a nice text which I'll write on the paper. Maybe some Irish text.

She loves England, Scotland and Ireland - we talked about moving to some small cottage in the wilderness sometime ago.

Well,

the spoiled brat was summoned back to the Red Keep

This is so awesome. I am hoping for something wonderful here

Remember that NPC in Skyrim that kept sending people to kill me?

well guess what:

Now the Rains weep oe'r her hall with no one left to hear.

This made me laugh out loud!

You can keep the WINTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Truly, I am sooooooo done with it. Been without power all week. No power = no heat, no water, no nothin. Ug. It was awful. So cold.

The trees were breathtakingly beautiful when we awoke Wednesday morning. The world was covered in ice crystals. Those ice crystals were responsible for a whole lot of aggravation and inconvenience. Not to mention, I WAS COLD!!!!! I hate being cold. We lost several trees and countless branches. Downed wires all over the property. Last night, shortly after the power was returned to us…………………..one of the pine tree branches resting on the wire caught fire.

By the time the fire dept. arrived it had burnt itself out. But, what a story the volunteer firefighters had once they were able to return to the fire house. We're half a mile off the main road. Hidden in a little vale amongst the trees. Lots of trees, little sun, hills at either end of the house and several inches of ice on the driveway? road to our house. Watching them trying to maneuver that huge truck on icy hills and then getting stuck. They couldn't go forward, it was sliding backward. No where to turn. I kept waiting for them to slide down the hill into either my house , the trees, the yard….What a fiasco.

So yeah….THREE CHEERS FOR SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey all!

Sorry your power is out. I hope they can get if fixed soon.

*hugs* Same!

Wiley! bwahahahahaha…..He's been so bad!

He was sooooooo excited to go back to school. The first day, he comes home with a note from the teacher.

"Wiley had a great day in school!. He achieved one of his IEP goals today.

Goal : To maneuver throughout the school environment with less then 2 falls.

AND

He bit a child in class today."

Second day-

"Wiley had an excellent day! He was very involved. Enjoyed gluing marshmallows to the letter M and RAAAHing like a monster.

AND

He bit another child in class today"

Yesterday, instead of just letting him out at the drop off, my daughter walked him in and spoke with the teacher. What had happened was : Wiley was on all fours chasing the other children, RAAARing like a monster and nipping at their butts! As it happens, that's a game he plays with Wutang, his dog. Wu chases Wiley around and playfully nips at his buttocks. Wiley's not 100% potty trained and wears a pull up. So he doesn't feel a thing. The kids at school are in big boy/girl pants. So he was getting a mouthful of cheek. hahahhahaa too funny. Daughter was mortified. hahahahha

That is hysterical!

http://imageshack.com/a/img607/8996/030tl.jpg

Winter time at my house.

BEXXXX!!!!

So pretty!

Thank Mark A and Nero. I have to agree.

Bex-- I swear I was no help. She has me on speaker phone. Is yelling at me to stop laughing. Wiley hears me and he's cracking up in the background. RAARing and babbling as if's he's telling me the story. " Ah Ya" (Wiley speak for Grammy) more Wiley gibberish. Then laughter. Then more Wiley gibberish. The laughter.

I need him!!!!!

I'm staying warm now. The fireplace is roaring.

We are about to light up the fireplace as well..but just because we like it a lot. We had one day without heat (just about 24 hours) but it never got too cold inside the house. I am never going to get to use my emergency plan. (I guess this is a good thing. I will close off the family room with blankets over the doorways, have the fire to keep us warm and to cook on. this is what I want most to do...cook in our fireplace lol)

Good day my lovelies :kiss:

Lots to catch up on.

Since we missed karate classes this week, I thought Alex and I should have our own class. It is tough to teach your own kids. I have to admire anyone who can home school their children well. Had a 20 minute class planned and it took over 45 minutes to get through it. (just a little warm up, some basic motion, forms and jujitsu) He usually behaves in his actual class. When I pointed this out to him, he said "But you're my mom, we're allowed to be silly and fun." *sigh* I had to agree of course and let him boss me around a bit. We'll try again tomorrow :lol:

I totally felt off one of my favorite books and am ashamed as it truly needs to be in my top 5:

100 Years of Solitude by Gabriel Garcia Marquez I feel stupid for leaving this off my list.

No one not in a gang should expect to die young. You just make me want to give you more hugs

I am glad you are doing better though

I had hoped you were doing better with the insomnia. I hope you can get a normal sleep pattern down. My husband has a lot of problems too, but I think his will get better in April when he is moved to a second shift at work. He is not a morning person, so getting up at 5 everyday exhausts him (plus he has a physical job) so he tend to fall alseep right after dinner for 30 minutes to an hour, but then he can't sleep at night and is up til midnight or later, and up before 5 again. It is a vicious cycle.

The Witch if Blackbird Pond sounds familiar. I think my daughter had to read it in middle school and I read it one afternoon. Now I need to go look it up

I am not a fan of them either. Most of the classics just don't do it for me

This is so awesome. I am hoping for something wonderful here

This made me laugh out loud!

Sorry your power is out. I hope they can get if fixed soon.

That is hysterical!

So pretty!

We are about to light up the fireplace as well..but just because we like it a lot. We had one day without heat (just about 24 hours) but it never got too cold inside the house. I am never going to get to use my emergency plan. (I guess this is a good thing. I will close off the family room with blankets over the doorways, have the fire to keep us warm and to cook on. this is what I want most to do...cook in our fireplace lol)

I have to agree with Alex on this one! Too much fun to be had by all. I remember reading the Witch of Blackbird Pond with my kids too. IIRC it was a mandatory read in class.

Be sure to check out the camping gear section. They have all kinds of open fire cooking utensils. We've scorched a few hot-dogs in our fireplace, when we've been without power. hahaaa . They were still good. Didn't do so well with heating up the snow for hot tea. It just evaporated rather then melted.

I want to run around in it and make footprints everywhere :commie:.

hahahahahahaa. Your more than welcome to join the deer, fox and all the other little critters traipsing through the yard.

Haha, yeah I somehow had a feeling that baby girl wasn't really a baby girl anymore :D

:). All my darling are adults now. They have to grow up. It happens. Nothing I can do about it.

i've always expected to die young to be honest :P

but worry not (it's touching tho :grouphug: ) the combined efforts of the moon of my life and the lady buck and some unspeakable things by ab :P have me steered in the right direction , it's a slow process tho , gotta crawl before i run :D

You will fly one day, fefe.

I just finished watching Letters from Iwo Jima. Very good movie, but the music was even better: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSGva04yOic

Also, writing Ensekyrai is taking up more and more of my time lately, but I don't mind as long as my school results don't suffer for it.

Evening everyone.

So i've decided to do something that i should've done a long time ago. I'm leaving TTTNE once and for all. I've realized that the Chat serves most of my needs, i keep in contact with the people i care about, and don't have to read through the piles of junk belonging to people i don't care about. If any of you still want to speak with me, you can find me in either the IRC Chat or the Yuku Chat most days.

Goodbye TTTNE, you won't really be missed.

Evening everyone.

So i've decided to do something that i should've done a long time ago. I'm leaving TTTNE once and for all. I've realized that the Chat serves most of my needs, i keep in contact with the people i care about, and don't have to read through the piles of junk belonging to people i don't care about. If any of you still want to speak with me, you can find me in either the IRC Chat or the Yuku Chat most days.

Goodbye TTTNE, you won't really be missed.

10/10, glorious exit.

Archived