Bloody Mummers

TOCR815

Why were the mummers allowed to terrorize the smallfolk of the riverlands when they were allied to the King in the North? I know Bolton didn't give a hoot about anyone and allowed the mummers to continue their foraging tactics, but even so no one thought about them possibly getting caught by the river lords?

• 2 weeks later...

Did they keep terrorizing the Riverlands after Bolton took Harrenhal? As I recall, after they switched over to Bolton he assigned them the task of targeting and slaughtering Lannister garrisons still in the Riverlands (using the fact that they were once allies with them as a ruse to get them to lower their guard). I also remember a line about them returning to all the villages they visited with Gregor and killing the people who helped them out (when they were Lannister allies), but they weren't harrying the region the way they were under Gregor.

Did they keep terrorizing the Riverlands after Bolton took Harrenhal? As I recall, after they switched over to Bolton he assigned them the task of targeting and slaughtering Lannister garrisons still in the Riverlands (using the fact that they were once allies with them as a ruse to get them to lower their guard). I also remember a line about them returning to all the villages they visited with Gregor and killing the people who helped them out (when they were Lannister allies), but they weren't harrying the region the way they were under Gregor.

IIRC they were using a Septon's body for arrow practice when Jaime was brought to Vargo Hoat. I'm pretty sure they were still up to no good and got away with it because Bolton turned a blind eye.

Archived