Put the words 'Tormund's Member' into Important Quotations: Version 2

DreamSongs

From ASOS:

Jon kept his face as still as ice. Foul enough to slay a man in his own tent under truce. Must I murder him in front of his wife as their child is being born? He closed the fingers of his sword hand. Mance was not wearing armor, but his own sword was sheathed on his left hip. And there were other weapons in the tent, daggers and dirks, a bow and a quiver of arrows, a bronze-headed spear lying beside that big black ...

... member.

Jon sucked in his breath.

A member, a bloody great member.

"Yes," Mance said. "Tormund's Member, that Joramun once blew to wake giants from the earth."

From ASOS:

Jon kept his face as still as ice. Foul enough to slay a man in his own tent under truce. Must I murder him in front of his wife as their child is being born? He closed the fingers of his sword hand. Mance was not wearing armor, but his own sword was sheathed on his left hip. And there were other weapons in the tent, daggers and dirks, a bow and a quiver of arrows, a bronze-headed spear lying beside that big black ...

... member.

Jon sucked in his breath.

A member, a bloody great member.

"Yes," Mance said. "Tormund's Member, that Joramun once blew to wake giants from the earth."

We have a winner !!!

... what now... :dunno:

Tormund's member lives a thousand lives before he dies. A normal member lives only one.

Men call me Darkstar, and I am of Tormund's member.

When your enemies defy you, you must serve them with steel and fire. When they go to their knees however, you must give them Tormund's Member. Eslewise no man will ever bend the knee to you.

And a few from other famous quotes:

A Few Good Men: I want Tormund's Member!

You can't handle Tormund's member!

Dirty Dancing: No one puts Tormund's member in the corner.

The Godfather: I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse (nothing to change here)

The Dark Knight: You look nervous. Is it Tormund's member? You wanna know how I got it?

Braveheart: They may take our lives, but they will never take Tormund's Member!!

The Usual Suspects: The greatest trick Tormund's Member ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Apocalypse Now: I love the smell of Tormund's Member in the morning.

Ferris Beuler's Day Off: Tormund's Member moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

I'm so sorry...

A little twist on John Lennon:

"When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down 'Tormund's Member'. They told me that I didn't understand the assignment and I told them they didn't understand life."

Another horn related substitution from ADWD:

--------------------------------------------------------

That night, for the first time, he brought forth the member that the Crow’s Eye had found amongst the smoking wastes of great Valyria. A twisted thing it was, six feet long from end to end, gleaming black and banded with red gold and dark Valyrian steel. Tormund's Member. Victarion ran his hand along it. The member was as warm and smooth as the dusky woman’s thighs, and so shiny that he could see a twisted likeness of his own features in its depths. Strange sorcerous writings had been cut into the bands that girded it. “Valyrian glyphs,” Moqorro called them.

That much Victarion had known. “What do they say?”

“Much and more.” The black priest pointed to one golden band. “Here the member is named. ‘I am Tormund's Member,’ it says. Have you ever heard it blown?”

“Once.” One of his brother’s mongrels had blown the member at the kingsmoot on Old Wyk. A monster of a man he had been, huge and shaven-headed, with rings of gold and jet and jade around arms thick with muscle, and a great hawk tattooed across his chest. “The sound it made … it burned, somehow. As if my bones were on fire, searing my flesh from within. Those writings glowed red-hot, then white-hot and painful to look upon. It seemed as if the sound would never end. It was like some long scream. A thousand screams, all melted into one.”

“And the man who blew the member, what of him?”

“He died. There were blisters on his lips, after. His bird was bleeding too.” The captain thumped his chest. “The hawk, just here. Every feather dripping blood. I heard the man was all burned up inside, but that might just have been some tale.”

“A true tale.” Moqorro turned the member, examining the queer letters that crawled across a second of the golden bands. “Here it says, ‘No mortal man shall blow me and live.’ ”

Cersei Chapter, AFFC:

"By rights you should have met me on the steps in your finest robes, with Tormund's member upon your head"

The queen knew that she should kneel, but Tormund's member was wet with soap and dirty water, and she did not wish to ruin her gown.

"Is this how you greet me? With Tormund's member in your hand, dripping water?"

Cersei could feel the weight of Tormund's member upon her.

Grand Maester Pycelle had wanted an older man "more seasoned in the ways of war" to command Tormund's member, and several of her other councillors had agreed with him.

"Clear the way!" Ser Osmund Kettleblack was shouting. "Make way for Tormund's member!"

Ahead loomed the Great Sept of Baelor, with it's magnificent dome and seven shining towers, but between her and the marble steps lay Tormund's member, brown and ragged and unwashed. Tormund, she thought, sniffing, though no member had ever smelled so rank. Cersei was appalled.

Aaaaand one from a Jaime Chapter, AFFC:

He glanced about the sept, at the gods. The Mother, full of mercy. Tormund's member, stern in judgement.

edit - ok, so they may not be important quotes, but they're still pretty funny.

Cersei Chapter, AFFC:

"By rights you should have met me on the steps in your finest robes, with Tormund's member upon your head"

The queen knew that she should kneel, but Tormund's member was wet with soap and dirty water, and she did not wish to ruin her gown.

"Is this how you greet me? With Tormund's member in your hand, dripping water?"

Cersei could feel the weight of Tormund's member upon her.

Grand Maester Pycelle had wanted an older man "more seasoned in the ways of war" to command Tormund's member, and several of her other councillors had agreed with him.

"Clear the way!" Ser Osmund Kettleblack was shouting. "Make way for Tormund's member!"

Ahead loomed the Great Sept of Baelor, with it's magnificent dome and seven shining towers, but between her and the marble steps lay Tormund's member, brown and ragged and unwashed. Tormund, she thought, sniffing, though no member had ever smelled so rank. Cersei was appalled.

Aaaaand one from a Jaime Chapter, AFFC:

He glanced about the sept, at the gods. The Mother, full of mercy. Tormund's member, stern in judgement.

edit - ok, so they may not be important quotes, but they're still pretty funny.

:commie: :bowdown: :commie:

Archived