Meanwhile in the afterlife....

~DarkHorse~

Lets go with the assumption that when a character dies they are reunited with the dead but can still see what's going on with the living- all of it!

I swear I would read a whole novel of their reactions and reunions. Just imagine the drama!

....I'm feeling pretty sorry for Robert actually.

Can you think of how any discoveries/reunions would go?

I can see Robert trying to strangle Rhaegar and Lyanna trying to intervene, only for Ned to arrive and calm the whole situation (minus a head which would be very difficult for him).

Ned would probably cry telling Lyanna that he kept her secret safe and Jon safe and never told anyone, expect the people who were there at the ToJ.

Robb-"Wait so Bran, Rickon, and Arya aren't really dead? And Sansa's marriage was never consummated, her husband's on the run, and now she's escaped King's Landing?!? Wow that changes EVERYTHING...Maybe I should have wrote a different will."

Ned is probably biting his knuckles hoping for Sansa to get away from Petyr and head North and sad to see what's happening to Arya. He also wishes Cat could die more permanently, join him, and learn about Bran, Rickon, and Arya being alive-while finally having the Talk with her about Jon...At least he's reunited now with Rickard, Brandon, and Lyanna.

In the meantime, I imagine Tywin's punishment in the afterlife is watching the way his legacy crumbles, under Cersei while a bunch of Reynes and Tarbecks laugh in his face. I imagine he also has gotten an earful about those 'vile rumors' about Cersei and Jaime being true.

Let's hope Hoster is reading somewhere by a river, and doesn't have to see trash like Emmon Frey in his home.

In King Robert's heaven, he's probably on a eternal hunt/tourney day, with lusty wenches and plenty of booze.

Elia and Oberyn's reunion would be so sad. I imagine it goes something like this - Elia asking him why he wasted his life when he had children and family to protect and he answers that the most important for him is that he finally avenged her. He can probably see his niece Rhaenys too.

Viserys is reunited with his mother, father and brother. He realizes the mistakes he had made and apologizes and together they watch Dany and hope that she will not join them. (except for Aerys probably xD) And when Viserys meets Drogo, he starts laughing hysterically.

Lysa is reunited with Hoster and apologizes to him because now she finally understands what kind of person LF is and watches over her son along with Jon Arryn whom she begs for forgiveness too.

Arthur Dayne, Gerold Hightower and the rest of Aerys's Kingsguard watch over Jaime and Barristan because they are the only ones left alive. Ashara Dayne is reunited with her brother and now they share everything together.

Robb and Ned reunited... That pains me so much that I cannot even write about it. I can see Ned telling Lyanna and Rhaegar that their child is safe too... And his joy when he sees that Benjen is still not there.

Lysa is reunited with Hoster and apologizes to him because now she finally understands what kind of person LF is and watches over her son along with Jon Arryn whom she begs for forgiveness too.

And Hoster would finally have a chance to tell her, he was sorry about making her drink the tansy; it was only because he wanted what was best for her, and truly believed she would be better off married to Jon and Lady of the Vale. They anxiously watch Sansa looking after SR.

Robb and Ned reunited... That pains me so much that I cannot even write about it. I can see Ned telling Lyanna and Rhaegar that their child is safe too... And his joy when he sees that Benjen is still not there.

Well they can still put their hopes on Bran and Rickon for the family-and again for Sansa too-that someday she'll have sons to name Ned and Robb...

I also wonder if Elia and Lyanna ever meet and talk about their mutual love for Rhaegar, and how it doomed them.

At least Lyanna, knows her son her son survived-poor Elia's line died with her.

But neither of them is as bad off as Joanna Lannister having to see what her children made of their lives... :crying:

Robert- "That bitch, I knew those brats were too prissy to be mine! At least I have a couple of Bastards knocking around and they will-

*several black haired children appear*

Jon Arryn- "erm...I think she may have killed them"

Robert- "This is your fault, you told me to marry that scheming Whore!"

...........................................................................................

Rhaegar- "....and he will be the song of ice and fir-

Lyanna- "Shut up, Rhaegar! Look, they're killing him! They're stabbing my poor baby!"

*Robert laughing hysterically*

I also wonder if Elia and Lyanna ever meet and talk about their mutual love for Rhaegar, and how it doomed them.

At least Lyanna, knows her son her son survived-poor Elia's line died with her.

But neither of them is as bad off as Joanna Lannister having to see what her children made of their lives... :crying:

Well we don't really know if Elia actually cared about Rhaegar. She might not have even liked him that much. The only person's opinion and feelings in the relationship who seems to matter to people is Rhaegar's. Elia could have hated his guts or thought he was delusional and we probably would never know.

Archived