Meanwhile in the afterlife....

~DarkHorse~

If I believed in afterlives:

Robert: Valhalla with a few valkhryes by his side, in his prime

Rhaegar: Folkvangr, chatting with his mom, Elia, and playing sad songs

Lyanna: valkhrye

Robb: Elysium, praying for his pregnant wife

Eddard: Elysium, praying for Cately to join him, talking with Robb and ashara, praying for his children, wondering why his second eldest isn't joining them.

Tywin: Fields of Punishment convincing Hades to send the Furies after Tyrion

Lysa: Fields of Punishment, sending Furies for Petyr

Kevan: Asphodel

Hoster: Asphodel

Joffery: hoping for resuurection, as he was Aerys's resurrection

What I really think:

The eternal, dreamless slumber. Obilivion.

Joffrey meets with Viserys and they talk about problems with in-laws

Joffrey: "I actually wore a crown and served as king, and my crown was made of solid gold mind you, not molten."

Viserys: "I am a dragon, a trueborn Targaryen, compared to a Lannister bastard, a lion, a lesser beast than a dragon."

Robert meets with Aegon the Unworthy and they form a swingers club

Aemon, Daeron II and Aerys I form a book club

Hey, will the quote with the link to the fic get me in trouble or not? Just in case, could you take it down DarkHorse?

Certainly!

It shouldn't though as it's related to the discussion but some people do get cranky about Fic's around here because GRRM disapproves. :rolleyes:

How else are we supposed to quell our need for more while waiting 5 years per book release?

Anyway, this is a piece of art work that needs to happen when the Lannister trio reunite in the afterlife-

http://fyeahgameofthronesart.tumblr.com/post/62322999674/eeba-ism-i-would-really-like-the-lannister

He totally did suck! :lol:

For some reason, this made me laugh. A lot.

I can see Joff being Team Ramsay, but Arys? Eh, not so much. Now Aerys, maybe? Yes, I think he and Ramsay have a lot in common. I think he and Joff would have some good chess matches, as well.

That was completely a typo. I definitely meant Aerys. I'm going to blame autocorrect. (blush)

If I believed in afterlives:

Robert: Valhalla with a few valkhryes by his side, in his prime

Rhaegar: Folkvangr, chatting with his mom, Elia, and playing sad songs

Lyanna: valkhrye

Robb: Elysium, praying for his pregnant wife

Eddard: Elysium, praying for Cately to join him, talking with Robb and ashara, praying for his children, wondering why his second eldest isn't joining them.

Tywin: Fields of Punishment convincing Hades to send the Furies after Tyrion

Lysa: Fields of Punishment, sending Furies for Petyr

Kevan: Asphodel

Hoster: Asphodel

Joffery: hoping for resuurection, as he was Aerys's resurrection

What I really think:

The eternal, dreamless slumber. Obilivion.

Great choices. I too, believe more in the dreamless slumber, but in the name of wishful thinking here are a few more...

Renly-Asphodel

Elia and her children-Elysium-praying the Sand Snakes don't do something stupid and get themselves killed.

Oberyn-Valhalla

The Mountain-Fields of Punishment

Arys Oakheart-Folkvangr

Dacey Mormont-now a Valkyrie

Jeor Mormont-Valhalla

Maester Luwin-Elysium, anxiously watching over Bran and Rickon, disgusted to see Bolton's at WF, but hopeful that the Starks will come back-and saddened by what's happened to Theon, for whom he wants the mercy of a quick death.

Maester Aemon-Elysium, praying for Dany, Sam, Jon, all the men of the Night's Watch, and the sake of the Seven Kingdoms

Certainly!

It shouldn't though as it's related to the discussion but some people do get cranky about Fic's around here because GRRM disapproves. :rolleyes:

How else are we supposed to quell our need for more while waiting 5 years per book release?

Anyway, this is a piece of art work that needs to happen when the Lannister trio reunite in the afterlife-

http://fyeahgameofthronesart.tumblr.com/post/62322999674/eeba-ism-i-would-really-like-the-lannister

He totally did suck! :lol:

Oh my God, this would be awesome!Though even if it did happen, GRRM would pull a fast one on us and they'd end up killing each other in a drunk no-holds-bar-drag-out-brawl right after this scene, complete with smashing chairs over each other's heads, broken tables, improvised weaponry, and a lot of snarky, slurred dialogue.

Oh Gods, I should not have put that thought out in the universe...

• 1 month later...

Ned's probably a bit concerned that his young son is hanging about with an older gentleman who is partially a tree.

Ned's also concerned that his eldest daughter is hanging about with an older gentleman...

And I can't imagine how he felt when the Lannister's made Sansa marry Tyrion.

I hope he and Robb have been able to catch up, though.

I imagine some Reynes and Tarbeck's are telling the both of them, "Hey at least there's still SOME hope for your line." :crying:

Im pretty sure that everyone of them (except Maesters Luwin and Cressen - they would be in the Limbo) are now in some of the Nine Circles of Hell, being the 9th Circle, Round 4 - Judecca, the most populated: Brandon Stark, Robert Baratheon, Jon Arryn, Hoster Tully, Eddard Stark, Tywin Lannister, Robb Stark, Balon Greyjoy, Renly Baratheon, to name the most important of them.

Archived