Meanwhile in the afterlife....

~DarkHorse~

They keep seeing Beric Dondarrion blink in and out of existence for a while.

lawl

On that note, how do you imagine Ned felt, seeing Cat and Robb after the RW, and then 3 days later...

"Honey, is that one of our children's direwolves, pulling your body out of the river?"

"Yes, Ned, I believe so. And there's men moving toward it, I wonder what... Oh, #@$^...."

3 days after the RW, Ned was suddenly surprised to find that his partner in the bedroom suddenly changed into Beric Dondarrion.

Well Beric's already kissed the wife, might as well go for the double, and beyond

Imagine an afterlife Thanksgiving for the last three generations of Starks:

Brandon to Lyanna: "What do you mean, you weren't kidnapped! You couldn't have left me a note?"

Rickard to Brandon: "What is it about the phrase 'the Mad King,' that you didn't understand?"

Catelyn to Eddard: "By the seven, you trusted that evil ***** Cersei to go quietly into exile, but you didn't trust me enough to tell me about Jon's mother?"

Eddard to Catelyn: "Don't talk to me about Cersei! Look what your buddy Littlefinger got up to, right after he held a dagger to my throat!"

Catelyn to Lyanna: "Slut."

Lyanna to Catelyn: "Bitch."

Don Corleone to Robb: "So I told my son. Michael: 'Barzini will move against you first. He'll set up a meeting with someone that you absolutely trust, guaranteeing your safety. And at that meeting, you'll be assassinated.'"

Robb to Don Corleone: "Sheesh. Where were you when I needed you?"

Eddard to Catelyn: "Your daughter Sansa doesn't have the courage that the Gods gave a goose."

Catelyn to Eddard: "Well your daughter Arya is not only a stone-cold killer, she has a potty mouth and can't even comb her own damn hair! 'Camel cunt,' I swear no Tully has EVER said 'camel cunt.'" She must have gotten that from your side of the family. Although . . . hmmmmm . . . stone-cold killer . . . yeah . . . maybe the kid has an idea . . . "

Greywind to Lady: "OMG, what the hell is wrong with our humans? We growl, we yowl, we howl, and they just won't LISTEN!"

Lady to Greywind: "At least your human didn't trade you in for some lousy Hound. Could you pass me the platter of Lannister please?"

Jon to family: "Don't mind me, I just dropped in for dessert . . . MOM?"

and so forth . . .

Archived