Will we see a dance of wolves in the north?

Lord Warwyck

i mean, there could be two such situations,

1. Rickon vs sansa

2. Rickon vs Robb and jeyne's son

1. Baelish marries sansa to harry the stud and the vale lords declare for them. The vale army musters and invades the north in the name of liberating it from the boltons and restoring lady Sansa stark. But davos brings rickon back to winterfell and the northern lords proclaim him the lord/king in the north. Further more rickon has Stannis as his general which by itself is nearly a war winning factor.

Will the vale lords simply abort their invasion? i don't think harry will nor will baelish because he wants vengeance on the house that shamed him(brandon stark). I don't think Sansa at this point will be anything more than a pretty wife. She cow her husband and father(fake but still guardian) both. And the vale lords want land and glory too.

2. This one is something i've been thinking about recently. Many people believe as do i that jeyne is out there carrying robb's son. Say Rickon is restored to winterfell by stannis and manderly's armies. Then jeyne and the blackfish show up with robb's son and then demand that he be lord. What then?

By law the north goes to robb's son but the north lords might want a safe route with ned's son, they are sure that it is ned's son and furthermore Stannis might balk upon seeing jeyne, since he considers pretty women treacherous and all that, furthermore it nulls a lot of hard work on his and davos's part. He would think of jeyne as a gold digger and traitor.

What would happen then? Will the lords of the north go with Ned's son, who's identity is doubtless or do they go for the might-be son of their beloved soldier king?

And even more what will the RIVERLORDS have to say about it? They swore an oath to Robb stark accepting him as king, so his son becomes their next king. They didn't take Ned stark as king, so his younger son is not the lawful king to them. Furthermore you have the blackfish seal on jeyne's son, blackfish is tully and a decorated soldier famous throughout the realm and the trident

Jeyne can't be out there carrying his son. She died in the tv show. So if she were alive, how the hell would they explain that.

The show and books are two different things. Don't think that because on the show one thing happens that doesn't happen in the books, it's not important in the books.

The Starks aren't like the Targs, they grew up together and Sansa will have taken LF down by the time anything like this could happen, and I think Jeyne isn't pregnant so she isn't carrying Robb's heir.

Sow is no book canon.

The creators of the show have already been given a basic outline of what happens in the end. So clearly Jeyne isn't important and therefore was disposable. Show may not be canon, but killing a character that may appear later in the books and have an impact would be an incredible mess up.

I highly doubt Jeyne will appear in the books again.

Jeyne isn't even in the show, The Other One

I do believe that she is out there, and Robb's son will be born. Then after a few years, the Hunt of the Wolves shall begin. But they won't hunt each other, no. They will slaughter the dying lion, the old, bitter stag, and the Dragoness. Then they will return home.

Why the hell would the Starks fight each other?! They are not Stupid Southerners!

I actually had an idea similar to this called JonxRickon. What would happen when those to opposite brothers met? I think something calamitous, but not a war between brothers, more like a Rains of Castermere on the Others.

The creators of the show have already been given a basic outline of what happens in the end. So clearly Jeyne isn't important and therefore was disposable. Show may not be canon, but killing a character that may appear later in the books and have an impact would be an incredible mess up.

I highly doubt Jeyne will appear in the books again.

Firstly, GRRM confirmed she will.

Secondly: have D&D shown us to care about following the books?

Jeyne isn't even in the show, The Other One

I do believe that she is out there, and Robb's son will be born. Then after a few years, the Hunt of the Wolves shall begin. But they won't hunt each other, no. They will slaughter the dying lion, the old, bitter stag, and the Dragoness. Then they will return home.

Why the hell would the Starks fight each other?! They are not Stupid Southerners!

I actually had an idea similar to this called JonxRickon. What would happen when those to opposite brothers met? I think something calamitous, but not a war between brothers, more like a Rains of Castermere on the Others.

Im fairly sure she is, unless I've gone completely insane. We're talking about Jeyne Westerling yeah? If so she is definitely in the show.

i mean, there could be two such situations,

1. Rickon vs sansa

2. Rickon vs Robb and jeyne's son

Don't forget all combinations with Jon, Bran, and Arya.

But yea.. I don't think the Stark kids will fight each other. At worst some northmen would fight on their behalf.

Im fairly sure she is, unless I've gone completely insane. We're talking about Jeyne Westerling yeah? If so she is definitely in the show.

Talisa Maegyr is in the show, not Jeyne Westerling.

Well the show isn't canon but the producers know what's generally going to happen. If Robb ever had a living child appear in the books, they wouldn't have killed off that (very important) development. However there's also Jon as a possible heir as well once Robb's will comes out.

But personally I don't see the Starks going to war against each other. Jon had a chance to be Lord of WF and he refused even before he knew Rickon was alive. As for Sansa, we know she sees her claim to the North as being more an albatross than anything else, that makes her a target for fortune hunters. She'd be overjoyed to give it up to her younger brother, and instead support her family in re-building Winterfell and returning to glory, without having to fear another stunt like the Lannisters played-and with a better chance of being able to marry for love-perhaps some loyal Stark bannerman.

No she isn't?

Never mind, my bad. I just looked at the wiki apparently the show replaced Jeyne with some other character. Called Talisa.

I always presumed she was Jeyne.

Still I highly doubt she'll have Robb's son, especially as it would be fairly important to the story and the show would lack what could be fundamental.

Show canon isn't book canon. So who cares what happens in the show. GRRM has himself stated that Jeyne will be in the books.

To the OP, I don't think that Jeyne will show up again pregnant, and even if she did I don't believe the Starks would fight each other. Well maybe Arya and Sansa might.

Firstly, GRRM confirmed she will.

Secondly: have D&D shown us to care about following the books?

True, but I highly doubt the show would have killed off Robb's heir if the 'Jeyne being pregnant' theory is valid. That's just too important, mind you they didn't show that Will. :angry2:

The Starks aren't going to fight each other. End of.

Unless Rickon comes back as a complete lunatic. But I don't think that will happen.

Basically this. There might be factions (e.g. Littlefinger) that try to pit them against each other, but that is not the same as the children themselves actively fighting each other for dynastic purposes. I think it's far likelier that they rebel against the people who seek to use them as pawns, and reunite to rebuild their house.

If Sansa and Arya stick with their false identities through the next book then they could well come into conflict with each other or their siblings. I don't think the Starks would try to power grab from their family but if they were fighting for different causes then they would stand up for what they think is right. I think we may get some fighting between those who want to defend against the others and those looking after their own interests and playing the game. If Sansa does become a player in the south that might put her in conflict with Jon.

Archived