Stannis is a surprisingly chill guy.

Heyo Winter Comin'

Just got reminded of a great Stannis quote on another thread about Renly/Loras.

Renly: A year ago I was scheming to make the girl Robert's queen, but what does it matter? The boar got Robert and I got Margaery. You'll be pleased to know she came to me a maid.

Stannis: In your bed she's like to die that way.

I love that he seems fully aware that his younger brother is gay and just doesn't seem to particularly care that much. This is a guy that gelds rapists and is uncomfortable with prostitution and he just isn't fussed about his bro. Not calling for his death over it, or disowning him, just wants his fealty, and leaves his attitude towards Renly's sexuality at a wry quip. What a GM.

A man might prefer the taste of hippocras, but put a tankard of ale before him and he will quaff it readily enough - Cersei

When I last saw Lord Renly's manhood it was anything but limp - Taena

(both paraphrased I'm afraid)

I'd say much more into boys than girls, but not necessarily too picky. Which isn't too unusual. Even Richard the Lionheart sired a bastard!

Book or Show best line about Renly goes to Jaime:

"It's a shame the Throne wasn't made out of cocks, they'd have never got him off it.

I think Jaime's awesome, but the invented scene with the two Lannister soldiers had a pretty funny one too. Something like "Loras Tyrell can't be that good with a sword, he's been stabbing Renly Baratheon for years and he's not dead."

Then they die. Funny stuff.

Archived