Denial is a hell of a drug

Personally, and I know this will ruffle many feathers, I just hate San-San.

I'm fully aware of the abundant evidence for it (whatever "it" is, or will turn out to be), I just don't like it. I think both of their stories are better served going separate ways.

Certainly. I'm aware that it doesn't look good for my home slice Balon, and yet, I refuse to believe it.

Ok. Sorry for philosophizing.

Like I said, Bran's mind-fucking of Hodor is akin to throwing a stink-bomb in my mind. Teenage hi-jinx, lulz.

Is it still denial if you're aware you're denying it?

Bran's warging of Hodor being morally repugnant might be mine. In my head it's a bit of a lark.

It only makes the denial that much worse.

No dude the Hodor thing is pretty bad. Say it with me, it's bad to forcibly take over someones mind. When that someone is simple and can't defend themselves, it's worse.

I refuse to believe that Roose ISN'T supernatural in some way. :P

I'm basically at this point as well. I half-think that Roose has been the one and only Bolton lord since their founding :)

Mine: I'm in complete denial that Balon Swann had any intention of killing Trystane Martell.

I agree with this too. I just want there to be one wholly GOOD person on the KG dammit!

Personally, and I know this will ruffle many feathers, I just hate San-San.

I'm fully aware of the abundant evidence for it (whatever "it" is, or will turn out to be), I just don't like it. I think both of their stories are better served going separate ways.

this. i have so much denial about the possibility that she will chose to be with him.

i'm als in denial, that tyrion and jon might have to die by the end of the series. i want them both to grow old with loving familes. i know. i know. serious denial. :crying:

I'm basically at this point as well. I half-think that Roose has been the one and only Bolton lord since their founding :)

I agree with this too. I just want there to be one wholly GOOD person on the KG dammit!

Please please please let the Bolton Flaying Tradition be some on-the-nose parody/reverse engineering of Stark skinchanging and be connected to the Faceless Man "face swapping" trick so that Roose Bolton is thousands of years old and just periodically goes into seclusion to change his face and assume the identity of his "heir"

I am in denial that the whole Quentyn arc was boring and predictable and am desperately trying to see it from an angle where it wasn't.

I am in denial that there is probably no chance that the Northeners and Stannis can achieve some conclusion where one of the parties is not screwed over.

I strongly want to believe that the Hooded Man was someone, as opposed to noone/Theon Durden, while the chances are probably about 50 50.

Archived