Which family is most like yours?

There have been threads about who you most look like, who you most act like, what house you'd belong to, and even one on which house your pet would belong to. But I haven't seen one about which family most reflects your own.

For my family, I'd have to say the former Martell generation of siblings. My oldest brother is a total Doran, plain but clever, underestimated, insidious. To his Doran is my other brother's Oberyn: hot headed, charismatic, irreverent, sarcastic. Which leaves me as the Elia (for all that we know about her), sweet, frail, witty, protective. The dynamics are much the same between siblings, very close and very protective of each other, although my oldest brother is a little more distant because of the age difference. We don't know anything about their parents, but I'll pretend they're like mine. :)

So what about you? Can you relate your family to any in the books?

I think my sister and I kind of have an Elia/Oberyn thing going.

(I mean, without all the "she gets brutally raped and murdered then i go for revenge and am gruesomely killed by the same guy in the process" stuff. That would be just awful.)

Really? Because that's what I meant...

They have good wifi from beyond the grave.

My older sister has always kind of reminded me of Meera, in the sense that she basically does everything for me and my lazy friends. She cooks for me (Meera hunts for the Bran Clan), and she even gives me piggy back rides when I just don't feel like walking (kind of like when Meera had to carry Jojen at some point beyond the wall?)

So, the Reed family.

If your answer IS Stark, I feel sorry for the orphanage you must've grown up in. And also for what happened to your eldest brother.

Considering I AM the oldest brother the future isn't looking to bright for me. But hey! At least I get to be King/president.

Let me see. Lots of people in my family seem to have a screw loose, so I'd have to say the Targaryens, but without the incest and the power.

Now seriously. My dad has had to work abroad and be away from home to work to provide for his family. So maybe the Seaworths.

I just hope no one in this thread says: the Crasters.

Archived