Which family is most like yours?

Hmm.. lets see:

I come from a high-classed house (Yes a real house, We still have those in arabia)

Lots of uncles that all seem to have a thirst for my grandfathers (currently the head of the house) inheritance.

So in that point Im going to say House frey.

my friends (sitting next to me) say that I resemble a hybrid of Tywin/Robb as I am:

A good strategist and rich.

I myself Think that we belong to house baelish:
My grandfather was of modest birth but rose to power through the years.

He landed the job of being the first chairman of the central bank of the UAE (so like baelish, the master of coin)

and he founded what is now a high class house.

My father and uncles are extremely smart whenever it comes to money, and we kind of know how to play the game.

So there you have it :

Frey

Lannister and Baelish.

Hmm.. lets see:

I come from a high-classed house (Yes a real house, We still have those in arabia)

Lots of uncles that all seem to have a thirst for my grandfathers (currently the head of the house) inheritance.

So in that point Im going to say House frey.

my friends (sitting next to me) say that I resemble a hybrid of Tywin/Robb as I am:

A good strategist and rich.

I myself Think that we belong to house baelish:

My grandfather was of modest birth but rose to power through the years.

He landed the job of being the first chairman of the central bank of the UAE (so like baelish, the master of coin)

and he founded what is now a high class house.

My father and uncles are extremely smart whenever it comes to money, and we kind of know how to play the game.

So there you have it :

Frey

Lannister and Baelish.

Well, now that is a nice combination

dad's like tywin (sit down, do what i said and like it), mom's like lysa (over protective and wanting to baby you forever part, not the boob part), older brother 1 is like robb and his wife's like cat, older brother 2 is like stannis and his wife's like marg, younger brother is a cross between ned and stannis. the extended family's like the lannisters - we love to hate each other and hate that we love each other but always honor the "family".

as you can imagine, holidays, birthdays and other get togethers are never dull.

That... sounds extremely dysfunctional. At least your mom doesn't go full-on Lysa.

With the exception of that :P

But on the other hand that is normal on Cat's behalf since she wasn't his mother.

Kind of off-topic, but I'd never consider that "normal", step-mother or not. There are lots of step-mothers and step-fathers who treat their steps as good as (or almost as good as) their own, which is how it should be.

I know, I know, medieval society, child from a different relationship. Still: don't blame the child for the sins of the father.

The Lannisters.

We're half Sicilian.

I'm half sicilian too, though I fail to see the comparison. Is it the incest? xD The stunning blond looks?

Anyway, I'd say physically the Martells. As for characterization, boringly enough, the Starks minus a few siblings. My mother (the Sicilian) is very Catholic and very much about family.

My sister and I had a total Sansa/Arya rivalry going on for much of our childhood, with both of us taking turns as either character depending on what phase of our lives we were in. Sometimes I was Sansa, sometimes she was, etc. My parents' marriage is a little like Stannis/Selyse; passionless, but they stick together because of their vows. Luckily, there's no creepy Melisandre to weird things up... :P

My parents' marriage is a little like Stannis/Selyse; passionless, but they stick together because of their vows. Luckily, there's no creepy Melisandre to weird things up... :P

And no daughter with a disfiguring disease kept up in the attic, either, I assume? ;)

That... sounds extremely dysfunctional. At least your mom doesn't go full-on Lysa.

:lol: i actually think the boob is just a way to show how dysfunctional lysa's babying of sweet robin is and to stress how much she wants to take care of her baby. in that spirit, my mom is a lot like her.

but yeah, the nissas are rather dysfunctional when we ALL get together. we argue all the time but we have loads of fun too.

We might hate each other, but war is war and we stand together against it.

Okay, you got me. Like, I'm laughing at the screen now thinking of my grandmother and my aunt and her great-uncle and how they all hate each other but today the great uncle sent us a casket of oranges *from Sicily* because he'd heard my aunt had been sick.

*And now I'm laughing in front of the screen like an idiot*

Archived