Which family is most like yours?

This is fun.

Well, I'd say my nuclear family is like the Starks. My mom's like Cat, overprotective sometimes and more stricter than my dad but always family first, which she taught me and my sister. My dad's a mix of Ned and Stannis and Davos. And me and my sister are kind of like Arya and Sansa because we are polar opposites as far as personalities are concerned, which results in constant fights, especially when we were younger. Despite that we always look out for each other (well, it's more of me covering up for my bratty, immature little sister).

As for my extended family, Lannister all the way. From the outside, it looks like a decent, well balanced family, but on the inside..... :eek: :leaving:

My older sister has always kind of reminded me of Meera, in the sense that she basically does everything for me and my lazy friends. She cooks for me (Meera hunts for the Bran Clan), and she even gives me piggy back rides when I just don't feel like walking (kind of like when Meera had to carry Jojen at some point beyond the wall?)

So, the Reed family.

Aww.

For us its House Tarly. I dont miss that fattie older brother one bit.

Well this is tricky. Me and my sister certainly squabbled like Sansa and Arya when younger and are both the middle children. There was a time when it seemed she'd put her boyfriend before the family, which is rather Sansa. And she has a great career but secretly just wants to get married and have babies. Huh. I think my sister is Sansa. We've come a long way though and I love her and am nothing like Arya.

I feel like my Dad is slightly Edmure - well meaning, harmless. My mother Lysa with the crazy toned down - nurturing, indulgent. But Lysa and Edmure are brother/sister so I can't possibly say that! Oh dear..

Generally, I think there's a Stark/Tully vibe about us, which surprises me as I probably share more traits with Margaery. But thinking of any family celebration we have, when you include my brothers and extended family it all becomes a bit House Umber.

ETA: Scratch that. Considering the strong women my family has too, perhaps Dorne would be a better fit. I think what this comes to show is that it's properly hard to pin down a family as any one thing. Before this thread made me really think about it, it was the Tyrells I related to most: pretty much get along, even if there is the occasional squabble and ultimately always have eachother's back.

Archived