[Spoilers] True Detective IV - There's a Shadow in You, Ginger

Relic

This sort of thing is part of this board's charm.

Sure, we could just stick to a super-dry academic analysis of True Detective. But we won't.

Who said anything about super-dry academic analyses?

There's a balance which all things works best in, and that can be applied to this board too I think.

Going way over the top makes most things feel annoying.

This topic has derailed so much. You have to scroll through 5 pages of people trying to be witty about the show to get to some real discussion.

Can't you take that to another thread and let this be the True Detective thread? It was maybe fun for a post or three but I can't be the only one who finds it a bit annoying, and I don't even post in this thread much.

Go away.

This show is brilliant, the only thing that concerns me is whether season 2 will be able to maintain the ridiculously high standard.

Oh, and a special shout out to alexandra dadario's boobs :)

Heh, both these things have been discussed in detail already ;)

This topic has derailed so much. You have to scroll through 5 pages of people trying to be witty about the show to get to some real discussion.

Can't you take that to another thread and let this be the True Detective thread? It was maybe fun for a post or three but I can't be the only one who finds it a bit annoying, and I don't even post in this thread much.

TBH most of the "real discussion" of this show tends to lead to cringe worthy theories.. At least imo

MAKE TIME GO FASTER. I DON'T FEEL LIKE WAITING ANOTHER FIVE HOURS.

lmao, I took a 3 hour nap to kill some time :D

The Ginger Way

WWGD

INDEED. Ginger would snort some coke, and then chow down on some freshly roasted walrus and a cold beverage, preferably Lone Star beer.

And anyway, what's this 'trying to be witty' crap? I thought we nailed it.

I cannot wait until tonight. That whole beer can men theory has really jazzed me even more, and I didn't think that was possible. :)

Archived