[Book Spoilers] Beautiful male characters in the TV series

Le Cygne

I prefer silver foxes. I think that Stannis, Mance, Davos and Jaime got my vote and from youngers Jon and Robb.

But in the series Stephen Dillane, Liam Cunningham, Kit Harrington, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Jerome Flynn,Tom Wlaschiha got my votes.

Varys. He has nice eyes.

I agree, younger Varys was really good looking http://filmmafia.files.wordpress.com/2012/07/conleth-hill.jpeg

Do women find Lord Petyr Baelish attractive?

This woman does. Not only is he attractive, he's also a magnificent evil bastard :devil:

Now, that said, Drogo... :drool: Undoubtedly the most attractive man on the show, even if he's been dead for two seasons.

Other guys on GoT that I think are kind of hot (in no particular order):

- Rakharo

- Berric Dondarrion (both versions)

- Anguy

- Robb

- Mero

I prefer silver foxes. I think that Stannis, Mance, Davos and Jaime got my vote and from youngers Jon and Robb.

But in the series Stephen Dillane, Liam Cunningham, Kit Harrington, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Jerome Flynn,Tom Wlaschiha got my votes.

Agree with your choices.

For the series I'd add Dance and Dinklage.

Oh, and how could I forget: Oberyn, books and show

Although I simply cannot bring myself to fancy characters under twenty five, kind of incestuous, too close to my own kids.

Finally some more votes for Jon Snow! I was shocked that I was the only one before to say that he's gorgeous.

Craster said he was pretty! I think they should have someone say he's pretty, every season. And then the big reveal that his father is the prettiest one of all.

No, seriously, he's gorgeous.

So much pretty, but my favorites:

Jaime

Jorah

IG and NC-W are both :wub:

Jaqen

Robb

Viserys

Oberyn

Rakharo (the actor who plays him is 30! Never would have guessed!)

Jack Gleeson is going to be handsome when he fills out.

ETA: Gendry! How could I forget!

Straight dude but I know good looking when I see it. Manliest/sexiest moments in the show so far:

Drogo's haka speech when he says he'll kill the men in metal suits & pull down their castles & rape their women etc. Dany splooshed.

Gendry, shirtless and dirty, quenching his red hot sword in a bucket of water, metaphor galore, causing Arya to enter puberty.

King Robert was kinda manly for a hot sec when he slapped a belligerent ball busting Cersei.

Robb with all his furs petting his wolf threatening Jaime was fuzzy sexy.

Theon smiling at the wrong things is mischievous sexy.

Mero made girls I know angry that they found him attractive because he's a fratboy as*hole feminist nightmare.

Dario v1 had swag seeping out his pores, if you're into that sorta thing, but needed a golden tooth.

Dirty long hair Jaime is the sexiest Jaime.

I actually really like NCW's haircut. I think it shows off his facial features more, which is a good thing and I'm less prone to finding blonde men attractive so less blonde hair is a plus.

There are many attractive men on the series starting with Khal Drogo - Jason Momoa. I mean, really.

I put Richard Madden and Kit Harrington in the same category. They are both very beautiful, handsome. Not necessarily my taste, but objectively speaking - very good-looking.

Jorah Mormont - Iain Glen is just :drool:

I also feel a bit like a creepy old lady b/c he appears so young, but the young man who plays Grey Worm is just ... wow.

I forgot about Mero! He's slammin (still hate him though).

I actually really like NCW's haircut. I think it shows off his facial features more, which is a good thing and I'm less prone to finding blonde men attractive so less blonde hair is a plus.

<snip>

:agree: I think the clean cut look fits NCW. And dark haired men ftw ^_^

Craster said he was pretty! I think they should have someone say he's pretty, every season. And then the big reveal that his father is the prettiest one of all.

No, seriously, he's gorgeous.

And Ygritte said he's pretty, and Orell said he's pretty. All the free folk obviously know a beautiful man when they see one. Did anyone say he's pretty in S1?

And Ygritte said he's pretty, and Orell said he's pretty. All the free folk obviously know a beautiful man when they see one. Did anyone say he's pretty in S1?

I forgot! Orell was jealous of his pretty hair and his pretty eyes. He forgot about his mouth, that's pretty, too.

Not sure if you saw this, he says he thinks Dany and Jon will either fight or fuck when they meet, and GRRM asks the audience which they would prefer:

Didn't realise how popular Drogo was with you lot, the show's version of House of the Undying must have been like Christmas around here.

He's popular because Momoa is quite charismatic about his character and because he's the epitome of the "bad guy" with a heart of gold.

Viserys disapproves, though.

I forgot! Orell was jealous of his pretty hair and his pretty eyes. He forgot about his mouth, that's pretty, too.

Not sure if you saw this, he says he thinks Dany and Jon will either fight or fuck when they meet, and GRRM asks the audience which they would prefer:

What a cutie! That's hilarious. THEY SHOULD TOTALLY FUCK OBVIOUSLY.

Archived