The Walking Dead season 4 ( NO COMIC SPOILERS)

King Bob's Warhammer

EDIT 2

What you need to survive in this situation is to become Arya. Instead, everyone - even Rick, their protector - seem to be going through repeated Sansa soft-in-the-head episodes.

:lol: I love this.

But, even Sansa has survived so far :)

What are they up to? Assuming they were the same crew in Rick's house, all we've seen is a couple of them fighting over a bed.

They will of course turn out to be a bunch of nasty savages, but I don't think we've seen any example of it yet have we?

Well I don't know about you but I would consider choking out a member of your own group just so you can have a bed to yourself to be a fairly unreasonable act between people who have lost notions of civility.

EDIT 2

What you need to survive in this situation is to become Arya. Instead, everyone - even Rick, their protector - seem to be going through repeated Sansa soft-in-the-head episodes.

You would certianly need to make some pretty unpleasent decisions.

For example when Rick is under the bed, he may have been better killing the 2 sleeping guys, then toilet gut. Climbing out the window and shooting Tennis ball guy in the back. Then running away. Got to think the way he did is only going to piss them off, and then you got to figure that they may have a decent tracker and that they may hunt you down.

Well I don't know about you but I would consider choking out a member of your own group just so you can have a bed to yourself to be a fairly unreasonable act between people who have lost notions of civility.

Yeah I think that's pretty clear they are a bad bunch - unless they are into autoasphyxiation

I just can't see any of the guys that picked up Daryl cleaning the house.

Lady O I'm with you... :)

:lol:

No, I'm just trying to get a feel for where the gang was, because they were just in "Ricks" house, so I wasn't sure if they were in Beth and Daryls vicinity.

How horrible for Daryl if that was the case.

I'm guessing they are all within 20 miles of each other right?

They all seem to be weirdly walking in the same direction but at different speeds. I guess they all agreed on heading in a general direction in case of a disaster? Makes sense.

It's only been a few days from the attack and all of them have been on foot except for Glen and Tara, so they shouldn't be too far apart. Glen and Tara were in the back of the truck for at least a few hours before it got shot up, so they should be the furthest out, but they have already turned around and are heading back.

It's only been a few days from the attack and all of them have been on foot except for Glen and Tara, so they shouldn't be too far apart. Glen and Tara were in the back of the truck for at least a few hours before it got shot up, so they should be the furthest out, but they have already turned around and are heading back.

So Glenn's Terminus sign at the end the last episode is further along the tracks than where Maggie and Sasha are? And is Rick's gang even further back than that?

Meaning they will all come across Maggie's message to Glenn - except Glenn who is ahead of Maggie?

And where the heck is Tyrese and Carol's group then?

Sounds like the order of arrival at Terminus will be:

Tyrese and Carol

Maggie, Glenn and co - who will meet up on the way if Glenn is moving in the opposite direction to them.

And then last of all, Rick and his group.

Is there a relationship between the mysterious person at the mortuary and Terminus, maybe a cult to the dead? (something LIzzie would feel right at home in).

In times like these, not just the normal, or the ruthless surivors create their own havens. :wacko:

So Glenn's Terminus sign at the end the last episode is further along the tracks than where Maggie and Sasha are? And is Rick's gang even further back than that?

Meaning they will all come across Maggie's message to Glenn - except Glenn who is ahead of Maggie?

And where the heck is Tyrese and Carol's group then?

Sounds like the order of arrival at Terminus will be:

Tyrese and Carol

Maggie, Glenn and co - who will meet up on the way if Glenn is moving in the opposite direction to them.

And then last of all, Rick and his group.

As long as nothing happens to slow down Tyrese and Carol.

Maggie gets major points for being the first one to have the sense to write her name on the boards.

Maggie gets major points for being the first one to have the sense to write her name on the boards.

And another stupid / peculiar thing... Maggie hasn't given a second thought to her own sister since the split. Didn't even write her name in a message...

You would certianly need to make some pretty unpleasent decisions.

For example when Rick is under the bed, he may have been better killing the 2 sleeping guys, then toilet gut. Climbing out the window and shooting Tennis ball guy in the back. Then running away. Got to think the way he did is only going to piss them off, and then you got to figure that they may have a decent tracker and that they may hunt you down.

Except killing the two sleeping guys without knowing how many folk are in the house would have been a really stupid move. He was being smart with just trying to get the hell out of there without them noticing, if he hadn't bumped into the guy in the bathroom and he escaped clean there would be no reason for the marauders to chase him, they wouldn't even know he had been there.

Though seeing as they bumped into Daryl first and as far as we know Rick hasn't been through there they don't seem to have given two shits about avenging toilet man

Is there a relationship between the mysterious person at the mortuary and Terminus, maybe a cult to the dead? (something LIzzie would feel right at home in).

In times like these, not just the normal, or the ruthless surivors create their own havens. :wacko:

:lol:

I can't wait for the next episode and hopefully some resolution to who ever killed ppl in prison. Pretty please.

That Terminus sounds like one aweful place. I mean Terminus...it even sounds...terminal.

And another thing! in season 1 the Walkers could climb fences, open doors, use objects to smash through glass / doors and they could run. How come most of that got dropped as the show progressed? it made them more interesting adversaries.

And another thing! in season 1 the Walkers could climb fences, open doors, use objects to smash through glass / doors and they could run. How come most of that got dropped as the show progressed? it made them more interesting adversaries.

When did this happen? Link please :)

Cause Darabont left//

Archived