Possibilities for Upcoming Single Combat Fights

Tysha's New Man

Who would you pick for an epic single combat fight in the upcoming books? And who do you think would win?

My ideal fight would be if Roose somehow escapes after losing the battle of winterfell and the Blackfish finds him.

Roose Bolton v. Brynden Blackfish Tully

I pick the Blackfish to win. He's a seasoned warrior with so much vengeance for the RW

So go ahead. Who would you like to see fight one on one

I think Victarion/Barristan Selmy is a better bet than most, and would be pretty epic! Sad to say, but I'd have to imagine Barristan meeting his fate...

True. They're most likely to meet in the near future. Barry had a great run, no shame in losing to the Iron islands best warrior

I don't know how this could happen but I'd love to see a fight betwenn Victarion and Areo... That would be epic!!! But as I said, I don't know how this could happen...

That would be one epic fight! Maybe Doran learns of Quentyn's fate and sends Areo to kill Dany...

As just stated above, Vic and Selmy seems likely.

For my own pleasure: Roose vs Jon or Ramsay vs Jon.

I'd love to see Jon vs Ramsay. One of the most honorable characters slaying the most unhonorable.... would be epic!

Rematch between Jon Snow and Mance Rayder for the leadership of Wildlings.

After Mance is rescued/escapes from Ramsey's captivity, Mance will realize that many of Wildlings have turned their allegiance to Jon Snow. To regain his leadership, Mance will challenge Jon Snow for a dual.

In this rematch Jon Snow will win.

Brienne vs Lem

Richard Horpe vs Ser Stupid

Selmy and his newmade knights vs the "great masters"

Jon vs a maester

Garlan vs Andrick, Harlaw or any of the big IB left in the Reach

Swann and Hotah finally ending Obara and the Night

Archived