So, who's definitely gonna die in The Winds of Winter?

LooseyRoosey

Stannis

Selyse

Shireen

Ghost - When ghost dies, Jon snow will be human again

Jojen reed

Myrcella

Tommen

Barristan

Jon Connington

Aegon

Arianne Martell

All Boltons

All Freys

LSH

Mountain

Hound

Jaime

Cersei

I do not agree with your list.

Hound is not gonna die (Since he is already death and what is death may never die), and i am convinced Barristan will die in Westeros and not in Meereen. All Freys seems a bit farfetched, since i think Old Walder Frey will survive to the end, to see the last one of his house perish and then he dies of a heartattack. I also don't think Stannis will die in WOW, same with Ghost and Cersei. Its a coin toss between Jaime/Brienne. Tommen will die, Myrcella will be crowned queen.

House Bolton-or 99.5%

House Frey-or 99.5%

Many Ironborn-Victarion especially

Tommen

Myrcella

Penny

Mountain-for real this time

Qyburn

Shireen and Selyse

LSH

Stannis?

Cersei

Most of KL populace

A huge amount of people in Mereen

Jon Connington

Most of the NW

Sam Tarly's dad

Sweet Robin

Littlefinger

I expect

Stannis

Shireen

Selyse

Tommen

Myrcella (Cercei probably at the start of the following book)

Jon Connington

Victarion

Bowen Marsh and friends

Ramsay Bolton (I realy hope Roose survives a while longer though. I still expect him to do some major f***** up stuff)

LSH

Barristan (unfortunately)

Hizdar

Daario

A whole lot of Freys

Wyman Manderly ( I really hope not but he's too fat and brave to escape whatever is going to happen to happen at Winterfell. But he has his son back to carry on his plans)

absolutely. I hardly doubt that Sansa will go along with another arranged marriage. She is fed up with it. And I hope (I am not so sure about it) that she will protect sweetrobin from, there is a possibility he will die (I hope not :(), and go all Mother Wolf on Littlefinger for threatening her pup (she had essentially adopted sweetrobin).

You really see thing as you want them, not as they are, don't you?

-Barristan, Victarion, Hizdar, Penny, 90% of Meereen (and many more)

-Tommen, Myrcella, Margaery, Garlan, Qyburn

-1 or 2 sand snakes, Doran, Darkstar, JonCon

-Stannis, Theon, Karstark (and many more)

-Marsh&co, Axell Florent, Ser Patrek, Patchface, Shireen, Val (and many more)

-Manderly, the Boltons, Big Walder, Mance

-Harry the heir, Lyn Corbray

-Jeyne Westerling, Red Wedding 2.0 (Freys/Lannisters), LS, Podrick, Thoros

-Jojen, Meera, Hodor

-Ghost

Dead for sure Raff.

I think Balon Swann, Brienne, Theon, Davos (and Rickon), possibly young Griff, and one of Cersei's kids (Tommen more likely than Myrcella) will die. Oh, and I think we will see Daario's death confirmed.

I think the last Lannister child and Cersei won't die before the last book.

I think we'll lose most of our "villains" in book 6. Roose, Ramsay, and Walder are all going to die so that the stage is better set for the confrontation with the real enemies (namely, the Others and Daenerys) in book 7.

I foresee the 6th book ending with several less Greyjoys, the unmaking of UnCat, and the deaths of Brienne, Stannis and Barristan (though I don't think any of them had their deaths set up by the last book; Brienne won't die among the Brotherhood, Stannis won't die on the ice, and Barristan won't die at the Battle of Meereen... I think the deaths are coming, but only in the second half of the book.)

I do think that Cersei and Jaime will still be alive at the start of book 7. JonCon as well, even if Aegon dies before him.

I'm thinking that AFFC/ADWD was the latter-series ACOK and that TWOW is going to be the latter-series ASOS.

WoW:

Theon

Barristan

Margaery

Daario

Tommen

Ramsay

Jojen

Victarion

Euron (wishful thinking)

Aeron (wishful thinking)

LF (maybe)

Stannis (maybe)

DoS:

Cersei

Jaime

Dany

Doran

Roose

JonCon

Aegon

Sandor (if he comes back into the story)

I agree with most of this...I think Brienne will die, or at least one of herself, Jaime or Lady Stoneheart. I just can't see the three of them walking away peacefully. I like Brienne , but as far as the story goes, I want Lady Stoneheart to get some great revenge, or at the very least, see at least one her children before she dies again. Jaime is just too cool a character , and I hope he either has a serious conflict with Cercei or has a confrontation with Tyrion before he eats it. Brienne, I just don't care about.

If the Grand Northern Conspiracy is true than the death toll is gonna be high, possibly higher than the previous 5 books

You would think so. I think the Boltons and Freys will pretty much get wiped out, and from the Conspiritors side Wyman Manderly will meet his end as sort of a sacrifice to the cause.

I think we'll lose most of our "villains" in book 6. Roose, Ramsay, and Walder are all going to die so that the stage is better set for the confrontation with the real enemies (namely, the Others and Daenerys) in book 7.

I foresee the 6th book ending with several less Greyjoys, the unmaking of UnCat, and the deaths of Brienne, Stannis and Barristan (though I don't think any of them had their deaths set up by the last book; Brienne won't die among the Brotherhood, Stannis won't die on the ice, and Barristan won't die at the Battle of Meereen... I think the deaths are coming, but only in the second half of the book.)

I do think that Cersei and Jaime will still be alive at the start of book 7. JonCon as well, even if Aegon dies before him.

I'm thinking that AFFC/ADWD was the latter-series ACOK and that TWOW is going to be the latter-series ASOS.

Surely the show has shown us that Stannis loses to the Bolton's just as the Pink letter indicates?

In my eyes it's now about who are the most likely end game players and can fall on the way there. For example I cannot imagine any of the following not being around in the last book even if they are likely to die around then - Jon, Dany, Tyrion, Arya. Those four are the ones most safe or plot armoured.

The prime candidates which we have indication from the show are quite likely to die are Barristan, Stannis, Selyse, Jojen. I can also see possible deaths for Littlefinger, Sansa, Theon, the Boltons, some of the Tyrells, Aegon as their arcs don't appear so easilly tied into the end game.

Jamie and Cersai are the interesting ones, I would not be surprised to lose one in Winds but probably near the end and the other goes early in ADOS. Surely neither are end game players if we assume this is defeating the others and/or Dany.

Barristan is already dead in the show, so it doesnt matter. He will die at some point.

Myrcella is already dead as well as Stannis in the show.

Arya or LSH will kill Walder Frey for sure. Also the Wolfpack.

Sansa will be kidnapped, taken to KL and put on trial.

The Hound will fight his brother to save her and die there of his wounds.

GRRM has recently stated (I believe from his interview a few weeks ago in Germany, that or in a fan comment on his blog, can't remember) that there are people dead in the show that are going to be alive at the end of the series. I was surprised he said this, but he most surely did. If this is the case, You can't take Show Deaths to = Book Deaths.

GRRM has recently stated (I believe from his interview a few weeks ago in Germany, that or in a fan comment on his blog, can't remember) that there are people dead in the show that are going to be alive at the end of the series. I was surprised he said this, but he most surely did. If this is the case, You can't take Show Deaths to = Book Deaths.

Yeah, i heard that to. I am seriously hoping its not that dumbass Hizdahr.

Yeah, i heard that to. I am seriously hoping its not that dumbass Hizdahr

I think it was very telling that he said that. I used to believe that the show was somewhat foreshadowing the books this past season, and that if they are dead in the show, then they will not play a major role in the books (as he did say all major plot points are the same between both mediums).

Now...with him admitting that there are going to be some characters alive at the end of the ASOIAF that are already dead in the show, it really tosses my theory right out the window. I really have no idea what to believe now...except that the show really *is* going in its own total different direction. :dunno:

Wait....what? Please can someone share a link on that.

Everything I've read has stated they are on the same path and ending will be the same that doesn't happen if you key characters although the show has only killed minor ones with the exceptions of Barristan and Stannis and most people feel they are doomed in Winds anyway.

Archived