And the most dangerous Sand Snake is...?

JustOneGuy

In my opinion, definitely Tyenne, who is also my favourite. Because of her appearance and behaviour no one would consider her a threat. Moreover, she uses poisons, which do not put her in any danger (for example getting wounded in a battle) :D

In my opinion, definitely Tyenne, who is also my favourite. Because of her appearance and behaviour no one would consider her a threat. Moreover, she uses poisons, which do not put her in any danger (for example getting wounded in a battle) :D

Yeah, tyenne really seems like her fathers daughter.. But I'd have to go for Nymeria. There's just something about her that shouts deadly assasin. I hope she gets some action next book

Agreed. I honestly hate the SS (double entendre) and find them so vastly overrated it isn't funny...but Tyenne is a different animal. There will always be a better fighter than Obara, knives are sweet and deadly but very limited in scope and scale, there are probably better jousters than Lady Lance, Sarella is the most realistic and why I like her but even she doesn't have the potential to just pull everything into chaos like a beautiful, sweet person who happens to be an expert poisoner.

Tyenne reminds me of Lucrezia Borgia - she was also fair-haired and expert poisoner. And yeah - I think they're overrated. It's a little unrealistic that two young women, on top of that they're bastards ,would set the whole Dorne (at least Sunspear) on fire in AFFC. :D

I think the Sand Snakes are a joke and characters from a cartoon from the 90s. That said, Tyene strikes me as the most dangerous, especially because she could be in an ideal position to poison Cersei or Margaery

Sarella is the only one I like, and I agree that she's dangerous because she now knows about the Others, the dragons and the maesters' conspiracy

I would say Tyene. She seems the most cunning, the most restrained, and the most disarming to these she contends with. She also has hints at being the most malevolent.

Obara seems to be a thug (seriously, she should be Victarion's wife).

Nym is a seductress, and no doubt dangerous, but also seems to exude brazen arrogance.

I'm sure Sarella is dangerous as well, but she seems to do her own thing, and is probably the smartest, but does not seem to have the same malevolence as the rest.

yea definitely tyene hell a maester had to heck doran when all he did was touch her that does say alot.

Obara seems an idiot if you ask me (seriously wanting to raze old town how would that help against lannister revenge oh lord)

Nym oh yea beware the seductress to be sure didn't agree with what she said about doran, but hey the guy keeps his secrets so close i can understand why i do think she will be in the most danger since mace/cersei/randyal will be gunning for her.

I hate the Sand Snakes (or at least Nymeria, Obara and Tyene) with a passion, and feel they were a poor attempt by George to match the badassness of Oberyn. That said, I'd probably say Tyene is the most dangerous, because she's 1) subtle (with the poison), 2) her appearance is deceptive in making people think she's sweet and harmless, and 3) she's really hot, so people will be distracted. Sarella is still the only (adult) Sand Snake that I actually like though. The other three can ride off a cliff for all I care.

Enough SandSnake hate in this thread, what?

Tyene and Sarella epitomize the Dornish threat IMO, by combining the snake (Oberyn) with the grass (Doran.)

Lethality and concealment is a potent combination. They could become the Ninjas of the story.

The older sisters Obara and Nymeria will act as a useful diversion for those two, drawing the attention of enemies (Lannisters, mostly) away.

Archived