And the most dangerous Sand Snake is...?

JustOneGuy

I agree that the little ones are unpredictable :D Maybe, after some time one of them (or more) could combine innocent appearance and knowledge of poisons , battle skills, being a seductress, knowledge in different areas :D And if some Mel-like magic is added we can see one of them as the Prince that was promised :D :D :D

Sarella/Alleras, because she's likely learning all sorts of magics and sneaky things at the citadel. She can also hide her identity, relatively well at least so far, so that's an asset. A woman with magic knowledge is more dangerous/less obvious than a woman who seems innocent & uses poison, much as I love Tyene. Poison is thought to be a woman's weapon, so if it was ever discovered, being female and Dornish would make Tyene a prime suspect. I feel Sarella would be more wily...

Not one of them has proven themselves interesting enough yet. Their dad had promise but was killed off too early. I actually think dornes strength will turn on elia. Martin loves female warriors but he doesn't underestimate kick mass mothers. She is more than just a paramour.

I think the Sand Snakes are a joke and characters from a cartoon from the 90s. That said, Tyene strikes me as the most dangerous, especially because she could be in an ideal position to poison Cersei or Margaery

Sarella is the only one I like, and I agree that she's dangerous because she now knows about the Others, the dragons and the maesters' conspiracy

I agree with you on all counts.

Tyene's danger comes not just from her knowledge of poison, but she gives the appearance of innocence that hides her true face.

Nymeria is the kind of woman who will plot to murder an eight year-old boy, and then call the plot to murder of a fourteen year-old boy "monstrous."

Sarella seems to be pursuing an education, and is the only one of the Sand Snakes to be doing something constructive. Having forged three links and not calling for war, she seems to be the only Sand Snake who uses her head.

My guess is half of them are going to die in the second Dance of Dragons: Obara, Tyene, Nymeria and Elia. As the Scriptures say "he loves death will see death."

None of them. They're glorified sluts. I find it hard to take them seriously.

Whoa, no offense, but try to avoid using works like "slut." I don't think promiscuity should be a reason to berate them. Although, I agree that they are hard to take seriously as their suggestions involve either a spear or poison.

Sarella/Alleras, because she's likely learning all sorts of magics and sneaky things at the citadel. She can also hide her identity, relatively well at least so far, so that's an asset. A woman with magic knowledge is more dangerous/less obvious than a woman who seems innocent & uses poison, much as I love Tyene. Poison is thought to be a woman's weapon, so if it was ever discovered, being female and Dornish would make Tyene a prime suspect. I feel Sarella would be more wily...

This.

I think they are all dangerous in their own ways and that that is the point of them.

I think Obara's fire makes her the most dangerous in some ways. She is the one trying to lead a futile war against the Lannisters and willing to burn Oldtown to the ground. In that way, she is everything that Doran Martell fears and is the most dangerous because she could find herself the primary cause of the decimation of Dorne and her family. And there is something to be said about brute force and such a desire to kill. Obara would take many lives with her before falling.

Sarella is gaining incredible knowledge that will come into use when the supernatural come into play more

Nymeria would be remarkable at politics considering most lords are lusty men at the end of the day. Not only does she have the legit cunning and intelligence, but the sexual allure to reduce doubt and opposition.

And, as many people have said, Tyene has her poisons and her stealth.

Archived