New Trailer Coming

Westeros

But this isn't the books. Do come up with better reasons unless you want to hear "PURIST!" thrown in your face.

Why don't you come up with a good reason why she would confide to Tyrion instead of accusing others of being "purists", whatever the f*** that means?

That's something Sansa would never do in the books. Plain and simple.

Actually I think that's Myrcella, not Cersei. But if that's Tommen, he's looking so tall and skinny.

hes tall and skinny cause they recast Tommen with the actor who played Martin Lannister

shot of what appears to be asha/yarra in battle at 1:16. i wonder where that is/who she's fighting?

Could be she attacks the dreadfort but finds they've all left to go to Moat Cailin.

"I will answer injustice with justice"

Ehh, the Wineseller's daughters remember.

Wether you love or hate her ADWD story aside the liberation of Mereen will be awesome! Everything after that not so much.

Why don't you come up with a good reason why she would confide to Tyrion instead of accusing others of being "purists", whatever the f*** that means?

No need for the outburst. I don't need to come up with any good reasons because I never presented any opposing argument. If your only beef is that "she doesn't do it in the books", you are a nothing but a purist. Plain and simple.

Nope, she never would do it. She barely spoke to him in the books. Couldn't wait to get away. Now he's her BFF.

No need for the outburst. I don't need to come up with any good reasons because I never presented any opposing argument. If your only beef is that "she doesn't do it in the books", you are a nothing but a purist. Plain and simple.

Show Sansa in season 2 wouldn't do it, either. Come up with another name.

You could have saved yourself the trouble of looking like you don't have an answer by saying that Sansa would never confide in Tyrion in the books OR the show because HIS FAMILY JUST KILLED HERS AND SHE DOESN'T TRUST HIM!!!

Honestly.

You could have saved yourself the trouble of looking like you don't have an answer by saying that Sansa would never confide in Tyrion in the books OR the show because HIS FAMILY JUST KILLED HERS AND SHE DOESN'T TRUST HIM!!!

Honestly.

I think we're all in agreement. It has nothing to do with being a purist but common sense.

Agreed on that front. Though i won't really define it as "Liberation".

I wasn't sure what word to use. Technically she does liberate them from slavery and oppression……for a short while.

Looks like we will get a full on siege of Mereen aswell!!

Well that's disappointing. I guess we'll have to expect a lot of filler for her storyline.

Her and the Hound are going to have many adventures.

The characters are different in the show, so even if they were close to their book counterparts (i.e. Sansa), Tyrion being different would change the whole situation. If you haven't realized this and keep the show separate from the books then my advice is you get your feet back on Earth.

Honestly.

Yeah honestly it's incredibly out of character regardless of what medium you're talking about. I can't help but feel that every season D&D are changing the flow of the story to fit their style and are taking it away from the books more and more.

Archived