Your favourite member from each family

Tessarion

Stark: Benjen

Baratheon: Renly

Martell: Doran

Targaryen: Maester Aemon, (it's Bloodraven if we're counting bastards too)

Greyjoy: Not entirely applicable, don't like any of them. Asha, if I have to answer.

Tyrell: Garlan

Arryn: Sweetrobin

Lannister: Kevan

Tully: Edmure

Oh forgot Arryn thanks for pointing that out, I like Jon too although I heard his nephew was pretty badass too.

I couldn't think of anyone in Arryn other than Jon, it was either him or his psychotic wife or his spoilt little brat of a son.

Stark: Arya
Baratheon: Stannis' first cousin once removed
Martell: Oberyn
Targaryen: Daenerys and many more
Greyjoy: Victarion (for the laughs)
Tyrell: Margaery
Lannister: Cersei (same as Vic)
Tully & Arryn: none. Well, If I truly have to choose - Catelyn & Sweetrobin

I couldn't think of anyone in Arryn other than Jon, it was either him or his psychotic wife or his spoilt little brat of a son.

Yeah Ive always liked House Arryn, the sigil, their story, the Eyrie, the Vale, they just havent had the family members to back it up other than Jon although I think his son will grow up and be great and revive the Arryns of the Eyrie (or maybe Harry the Heir will do that ) because I really dont wanna see the Arryns of Gulltown take over.

Yeah Ive always liked House Arryn, the sigil, their story, the Eyrie, the Vale, they just havent had the family members to back it up other than Jon although I think his son will grow up and be great and revive the Arryns of the Eyrie (or maybe Harry the Heir will do that ) because I really dont wanna see the Arryns of Gulltown take over.

I think that Robert will die in TWOW and that Harry the Heir will make the Arryns great again once LF is out of the way.

I also think it's unfortunate that there's no one to really root for in House Arryn.

Stark: Arya

Baratheon: Shireen

Martell: Oberyn

Arryn: :dunno:

Targaryen: Baelor Breakspear, Daemon-husband of Rhaenyra.

Tully: Edmure

Greyjoy: Euron (he is interesting in a evil, crazy sort of way)

Lannister: Aunt Genna

Archived