Latest HBO Trailer

Westeros

I don't like Stannis very much. He whines too much in ADWD complaining about his dues and his rights...blahblahblah. Yeah yeah you're the king of the knashing teeth. Frankly, all the stannis love to me has always looks like dictator worship to me, a guy who has no flexibility whatsoever potentially excludes the possibility of mercy. The admiration he gets is probably by the same peple who think Light Yagami in Death Note is a 'good person' just doing awful things because he 'needs to' in order to cleanse the world when in fact he kills policemen on his trail, women he does not care for anymore, etc. I can't share people's enthusiasm for Stannis because he's too petty and too unforgiving and I think he'd make a terrible king. He's the only legitimate candidate but that does not mean I have to like him.

I don't like Stannis very much. He whines too much in ADWD complaining about his dues and his rights...blahblahblah. Yeah yeah you're the king of the knashing teeth. Frankly, all the stannis love to me has always looks like dictator worship to me, a guy who has no flexibility whatsoever potentially excludes the possibility of mercy. The admiration he gets is probably by the same peple who think Light Yagami in Death Note is a 'good person' just doing awful things because he 'needs to' in order to cleanse the world when in fact he kills policemen on his trail, women he does not care for anymore, etc. I can't share people's enthusiasm for Stannis because he's too petty and too unforgiving and I think he'd make a terrible king. He's the only legitimate candidate but that does not mean I have to like him.

When in doubt, make a passing reference to the text and then segue into a paragraph's worth of fan-bashing.

So i am not all alone.

Great trailer, loved seeing the Titan and Roose strutting with the new beard. Damn shame though there might not be any Rickon, Shaggydog and Osha this season. Wonder how much trouble Asha will cause at the Dreadfort for that brief non-ASOIAF sub plot.

The music was too Exoricisty/horror movie/kind of annoying.

Can we quit the trolling guys. Stannis got a part in the trailer. Stan fans are happy yet people have to diverge the thread in the inevitable Stannis debate.

He's going to be the next Batman.

Every thread is a Stannis thread, that is true here as much as in the books forums

Littlefinger's voice gets more annoying every season, what's the actor thinking?

I don't agree--in fact I have thought from season 1 that he is just as I imagined LF to be from the books. I know a lot of fans don't like his portrayal in the series, but considering the quality of the scenes D&D have given him to work with, I think he's done a fair job.

The Titan looks so dang awesome!!!
Can't wait to see Braavos man, it'll be the busiest city in the show since King's Landing right?
Also love Ramsey's cheeky grin haha :D

Littlfinger's voice was even worse on one of the season 3 blu ray features about the history of Westeros. He sounded like Bane from Batman. I don't know what is going on with that guy. He was alright in season 1 but he keeps getting worse.

And FFS, Myranda better not be around for that long. The fact that Ramsay has a female accomplice is absurd.

well she appears to be sick and sadistic and most likely a psychopath so it could be an interesting angle sense there are not many female psychopaths in fiction. plus his views on women are not different, sense he is hunting a girl through the woods, she is more or less there to have someone that he can interact with on the hunt, plus she is going to die, I have a strong felling that the blood on his chest is from her so she will not last.

well she appears to be sick and sadistic and most likely a psychopath so it could be an interesting angle sense there are not many female psychopaths in fiction. plus his views on women are not different, sense he is hunting a girl through the woods, she is more or less there to have someone that he can interact with on the hunt, plus she is going to die, I have a strong felling that the blood on his chest is from her so she will not last.

One of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard anybody say :P

Doesn't Ramsay have a gang of psychos that hunt along with him and enjoy watching the torture and craziness that Ramsay inspires (Damon-Dance-For-Me etc)? Why can't Myranda be substituted into this role on the show?

Yes, Damon Dance-for-me, Yellow Dick, Skinner, Luton, Sour Alyn, Ben Bones and Grunt.

Myranda can't be substituted because he's a misogynist, and it's a lame attempt by HBO/D&D to sex/cliche it up.

Archived