Latest HBO Trailer

Westeros

I think Ramsay's gonna keep the girl around and then once he gets married he'll grow bored and probably kill her t sme point...showing us that he kills indiscriminately, even his friends. If she thinks that he's into her because they're having sex and hunt together, she's in for a rude awakening...

NB: this was actually one instance where I thought LF's voice seemed like it was back in season 1 mode, which is always a good thing.

Yes, Damon Dance-for-me, Yellow Dick, Skinner, Luton, Sour Alyn, Ben Bones and Grunt.

Myranda can't be substituted because he's a misogynist, and it's a lame attempt by HBO/D&D to sex/cliche it up.

Not sure why you can definitively say he's a misogynist, he seems to be an equal opportunity asshole and psychopath to me. He's still hunting a girl for sport this season and in the books he treats Theon worse than any female that he encounters. He gravitates towards people that share his twisted mindset. In the books it's a bunch of guys that serve him, in the show it's a girl that serves him.

There's no evidence that he's a pure misogynist, he's just generally evil.

And I think it's pretty clear that he's going to tire of this girl and dispose of her at some point so I have no idea why this is such an important plot point to be arguing over.

Not sure why you can definitively say he's a misogynist, he seems to be an equal opportunity asshole and psychopath to me. He's still hunting a girl for sport this season and in the books he treats Theon worse than any female that he encounters. He gravitates towards people that share his twisted mindset. In the books it's a bunch of guys that serve him, in the show it's a girl that serves him.

There's no evidence that he's a pure misogynist, he's just generally evil.

And I think it's pretty clear that he's going to tire of this girl and dispose of her at some point so I have no idea why this is such an important plot point to be arguing over.

Um, he's a misogynist because he strips women naked, forces them to run off into the wilderness, hunts them down with trained hunting dogs, rapes and then skins them alive.

well he is also cruel to men that he encounters too the flayed ironborn at moat cailin or theon or rodrick come to mind. Ramsay is generally evil. he sees people men and women as chunks of meat that he can abuse and dispose of. plus he is hunting a an innocent girl for sport this year so they are defently telling that part of his story.

Ramsay burned Theon's horse as he watched....sadistic. I dont think he is particular about who/what he tortures or uses as entertainment.

Perfect creep smile in the trailer tho. Winterfell already? Or The Dreadfort? I definitely saw Asha killing some dude in the trailer, probably her attack on the Dreadfort, i doubt the Boltons will be there for that so prob Winterfell. They are moving along quickly with certain story lines.

Interested in how much of Bravos will be shown. My favorite part of the trailer.

Why are people suggesting that misogyny and abuse towards men are mutually exclusive? Ramsay is a misogynist, as far as I'm concerned. His level of sexual violence and abuse towards women far outweighs any maltreatment of men. He fucked up Theon, no one's denying it, but his torturing seems centered around women.

That quick scene of Jaime and Cersei kissing looks suspiciously like they're in the Sept of Baelor....

I seriously thought they wouldn't include that scene. I have a feeling Jaime might just cut it off before it goes any further though.

That quick scene of Jaime and Cersei kissing looks suspiciously like they're in the Sept of Baelor....

I seriously thought they wouldn't include that scene. I have a feeling Jaime might just cut it off before it goes any further though.

Lena pretty much confirmed it's in in this interview. She didn't actually say it's in the sept, but as you said it looks like it from the trailer. I'm just imagining how awkward that scene is going to be for everyone watching at home. :lol:

Interviewer: Well, you were spared one of the most heartbreaking moments in the books, because they sped up Jaime's story line, in terms of the timing of his return to King's Landing. So their reunion wasn't marked by the consummating grief scene, which I'm keeping intentionally vague for viewers who haven't read the books.

Lena Headey: Oh! Well, I can tell you that will, uh ... that's in there. It's horrendous. It's kind of crazy. Interesting to film, because we were ... she's in deep pain, and he wants her, because he missed her, and he needs to know she wants him. It's just a weird, fucked-up moment. It's quite mad! [Laughs.] Quite mad. And it's a great transition for him, the loss of someone he doesn't particularly like, but that he's connected to, on a deep level."

(Sorry, I forgot how to do quotes)

Grey Guardian,

Wow, I suppose it really is gonna be in the show then. This scene will be.... intense. Reading that scene in the book I never imagined the show would actually to through with it, especially with Jaime arriving at King's Landing earlier. I'm glad they still kept it, since I think it's pretty important to both characters, but... yeah, it'll be quite awkward and uncomfortable to watch, and this is from someone who has has no problem with all the other sex scenes in the show.

Another quick scene I noticed was Bran lying in the snow, looking like he was trying to crawl along. If this is the scene I think it is (arriving at the cave in Bran II in ADwD and the ambush of the wights) I'm so excited for it. That scene was so awesome and intense in the book, and it'll be glorious in the show, although I don't know how they'll do it, since at this point there is no indication Coldhands will be in the show. Even still, I can't believe I'm actually excited to see Bran's story, a character I normally find very boring. The introduction of Bloodraven is probably the thing I'm most excited for this season.

Grey Guardian,

Wow, I suppose it really is gonna be in the show then. This scene will be.... intense. Reading that scene in the book I never imagined the show would actually to through with it, especially with Jaime arriving at King's Landing earlier. I'm glad they still kept it, since I think it's pretty important to both characters, but... yeah, it'll be quite awkward and uncomfortable to watch, and this is from someone who has has no problem with all the other sex scenes in the show.

Afraid of a little...

http://imgur.com/hHDfDdK

Not sure if anyone has nmentioned it before but Bronn is fighting with Jaime. Looks like Ilyn Payne is out of the picture now? I'm glad Bronn is around for a while longer at least.

Yeah, that's been known for a while now. Ilyn Payne's actor is terminally ill, so it seems they've cut his character from the show.

Archived