Dating thread VII? Single Nerds Club

Sylva Santagar

Is an orgy just about numbers, or about action? Should everyone be doing every thing to everyone else? or is it just a bunch of people having sex in the same room?

I would say both. I think you need 4+ people, and the majority of the participants involved need to have some action with more than one other partner. Otherwise you just have some couples having sex in the same room.

I would say both. I think you need 4+ people, and the majority of the participants involved need to have some action with more than one other partner. Otherwise you just have some couples having sex in the same room.

Well, the monosexual people might add some caveats. Like for 3 straight men and 1 woman, it might still be an orgy even if none of the 3 men are technically having sexual contact with more than 1 other person in the room.

Well, the monosexual people might add some caveats. Like for 3 straight men and 1 woman, it might still be an orgy even if none of the 3 men are technically having sexual contact with more than 1 other person in the room.

Isn't that a gangbang?

Could be. Though that term implies power imbalance that is not necessary for every multiple-straight-men-one-woman pairing. The example works just as well to imagine one man and 3 straight woman.

Everything can't be about MercenaryChef wanting to show me how doggy style is done, CH.

it's his insistence to show everyone that which made me feel slightly better about not meeting him when i lived in DC

Could be. Though that term implies power imbalance that is not necessary for every multiple-straight-men-one-woman pairing. The example works just as well to imagine one man and 3 straight woman.

I see it as a time problem and maybe an energy problem. I stole PA's formula.

If it takes one hour for straight M-F and 6-hours for straight M-M-F or F-F-M. I extrapolate that straight F-F-F-M or M-M-M-F would take 13 hours. Power up first people. If you're the straight, your crew is taking breaks, but you'll need the energy to keep working.

Hm, I always classified it as a gangbang if the superior number is only interested in one person. As in if there's one female and multiple males and the males are not having any form of sexual contact with eachother, it's a gangbang.

As per Asterix, an orgy involves cheese.

Yeah, that particular story meant I had to explain not only the birds and the bees but the cross-pollination as well. Why does spontaneous sex ed have to happen before I've even had coffee?

Back to dating: I am hosting a shindig tomorrow because it's supposed to be spring and isn't, and realized that I've invited married couples, single women and gay guys. There is a gaping hole on the guest list where straight single men should be; it's sort of weird.

Archived