Dating thread VII? Single Nerds Club

Sylva Santagar

I won't lie... I think I've got a freaking CRUSH on the guy from last Sunday... let's call him J. Dangit.

For a while, I really thought you wanted us to call him "J. Dangit". That's a kickass nickname.

Because you've been talking (more than once, over an extended period of time) how you need to take a detox from dating. Then you come in and talk about your several dates with several people. If I missed you deciding that you don't want to take a break anymore, then that's different, but you don't take a break from dating by dating more.

Hm, I always classified it as a gangbang if the superior number is only interested in one person. As in if there's one female and multiple males and the males are not having any form of sexual contact with eachother, it's a gangbang.

I think what Terra was politely getting at is that "gang bang" sounds like men dominating the woman and using her as sort of a prop.

For example in the "I'm Not Justin Beiber Bitch" video by Gunther, I wouldn't call that a gang bang as clearly the goal is to service the woman rather than pass her around.

Well, the boyfriend came down on Tuesday and we talked it all out. We still have some issues to resolve, but they're mostly things that are out of our control (such as where I'm going to be after this summer and the long-distance stuff). We had two days in bed eating pizza and doing not a lot else, and it was really good for us. It was exactly what we needed. So right now I'm feeling pretty hopeful for the future.

I think what Terra was politely getting at is that "gang bang" sounds like men dominating the woman and using her as sort of a prop.

For example in the "I'm Not Justin Beiber Bitch" video by Gunther, I wouldn't call that a gang bang as clearly the goal is to service the woman rather than pass her around.

Yeah I kind of got that too after re-reading and thinking about it a bit. I must admit that I am sorely lacking in hands-on experience on the subject.

Archived