Plots and Situations Wrapped Up

modbelle

What plots/situations do you want wrapped up? They have gone on too long/your favorite character/too nail biting/will be good with an expiration date/fear for future ramifications/just plain too boring? Do you know how you would like it fixed? For example:

1) The Fake!Arya and cannot find the real Arya subplot. For all that is wholly, will the Real!Arya please stand up?! Arya coming back to Westeros and revealing her identity perhaps to Jon or someone. She can use the faceless abilities to change in a specific situation but otherwise use her tricks rather than cut more marks into her face. Also, after having to listen to Brienne's painful travelogue, please just find the Stark girls and let Brienne's journey finally end.

2) Arya leave the Facelessmen. I liked this storyline, but I am ready for it to come to a close. It was a necessity for Arya to train and become strong enough to actually wreck damage on her enemies and have it be believable. However, I want her to actually take the lives of the people on her revenge list rather than more people that FMs name. I feel like her storyline has built for her revenge and would be a horrible letdown if someone else ends up killing them all. I don't want her to miss out on all the upcoming action in Westeros. Also, I would really like her to get out of there before the cut up her face any more. Plus, see number one above- while I liked the hiding Arya plot at first, I ended up hating it as soon as the Fake!Arya plot came about and the real way to end it would be for the Real!Arya to come out of hiding. In my ideal situation, Arya will dream about the betrayal that befalls Jon whether as a symbolic dream or as some connection via Jon-Ghost-Nymeria-Arya chain, and she jumps on the first ship back to the Wall in order to save/be with him/find out what is going on, which would most likely end up on Massey's ship.

3) Sansa and Littlefinger's need to play "daddy." It's creepy. Preference would be to see Littlefinger fly, but I would be satisfied with Sansa just getting out of dodge. Possibly, Brienne finds her: insert_end_the_travelogue_here. Brienne's okay with Jaime, so they could be Sansa's new companions she views as captors, plotting against them.

There is more but these are top on my mind since I am rereading the fifth book and just finished the Ugly Girl POV hired hit.

I like the idea of this thread, and I agree that I want Arya to quit the FM and get back to Westeros for at least a whole book of revenge killings.

Personally I have one big one: Cersei and her kids aren't dead yet! Tommen is still on the IT and there are only 2 books left, kill them all and fulfill the prophecy already! There are other characters who need a turn ruling. I believe that Robert Strong will be publicly revealed as a zombie, like from getting his head knocked off in a trial and then proceeding to kill his opponent. This would finally trigger the downfall of the Lannisters (particularly Cersei) which I have been waiting for SO LONG.

I agree with the Sansa and Littlefinger stuff. I just can't wrap my head around it when they interact as father and daughter.

I'd also like Theon's story to come to a nice end. I think the poor guy deserves a break

Why was Shae in Tywin's room?

Because he was fucking her...

Tywin had a thing for prostitutes. Tyrion had to have gotten it from somewhere. This is evidenced by the tunnel in Chataya's "built for a previous hand". Tywin is just a hypocrite and a horrible person.

Because he was fucking her...

Tywin had a thing for prostitutes. Tyrion had to have gotten it from somewhere. This is evidenced by the tunnel in Chataya's "built for a previous hand". Tywin is just a hypocrite and a horrible person.

I kind of came to the same conclusion haha nice catch on the Chataya quote!!!

Archived