Jaime Bi-sexual?

Jaime4Brienne

I was reading the comments on the latest Game of Thrones teaser video and one person said "I hope they make Jamie bi like in the books." and I thought "What?!? Jamie's not bi in the books!"

Then a bunch of other people said, "Yeah, that would be great etc..." and I started thinking, was this mentioned and I didn't notice it?

I've read all five books and don't remember a thing about him being bi...but maybe my shipper-ness of wanting him and Brienne to get together has blinded me.

Please tell me everyone...is Jamie bi...or not.

I was reading the comments on the latest Game of Thrones teaser video and one person said "I hope they make Jamie bi like in the books." and I thought "What?!? Jamie's not bi in the books!"

Then a bunch of other people said, "Yeah, that would be great etc..." and I started thinking, was this mentioned and I didn't notice it?

I've read all five books and don't remember a thing about him being bi...but maybe my shipper-ness of wanting him and Brienne to get together has blinded me.

Please tell me everyone...is Jamie bi...or not.

No, he's not.

This would definitely be a good subject for a re-read... He certainly seems to have a very good empathetic understanding how both women and men work emotionally (I'm thinking of his dealings with Loras and Lancel), and that, I would argue, is rare in a strictly hetero guy...

But then Jaime is not your usual hetero guy... All his life he's been sexually faithful to one woman and one woman alone... He's got an enormous amount of sexual/emotional tension to blow off and you can see this in his last chapters.

I wonder where they all got the idea that Jamie was bi. It wasn't just one or two...it was a lot of them.

Oberyn is rumored to be bisexual, and it appears his paramour definitely is. Taena Merryweather also seems to play both ends of the pillow, though she might just be faking it for Cersei. Yezzan zo Qaggaz also kept a hermaphrodite bedwarmer in Sweets, though I hesitate to call that bisexuality.

Those are the only characters who are given evidence of bisexuality that I can think of.

Oberyn is rumored to be bisexual, and it appears his paramour definitely is. Taena Merryweather also seems to play both ends of the pillow, though she might just be faking it for Cersei. Yezzan zo Qaggaz also kept a hermaphrodite bedwarmer in Sweets, though I hesitate to call that bisexuality.

Those are the only characters who are given evidence of bisexuality that I can think of.

John Snow and Satin, Lady Nym and the Fowler twins...

Daemon Sand

He's been strictly Cersei-sexual up until this point in his life. He may be turning Brianne-sexual, but I don't think dudes are his cup-o-tea. He's surprisingly one of the most loyal lovers in the story considering he breaks every other vow.

Archived