Who's Side Are You On?

Roddy the Ruin

Who do you support and why?

There can be multiple choices as long as they don't contradict each other.

Jon Snow/Stark/Targaryen-

King in the North

Or

King of the North, Riverlands, Vale, and Iron islands

Or

King of the Seven Kingdoms

Or

King Regent of the North

Daenerys Targaryen-

Queen of the Seven Kingdoms

Or

Queen Consort of the Seven Kingdoms

fAegon Targaryen/Blackfyre-

Euron Greyjoy-

Or

King of the Iron Islands

Asha Greyjoy-

Queen of the Iron Islands

Or

Queen Consort of the North, Riverlands, Vale, and Iron Islands

Or

Victarion Greyjoy-

King of the Iron Islands

Or

King Consort of the Seven Kingdoms

Rickon Stark-

King Consort of the Seven Kingdoms

Or

King of the North

Or

King of the North, Riverlands, Vale, and Iron Islands

Stannis Baratheon-

Edric Baratheon-

Gendry Baratheon-

Sansa Stark-

Queen of the North

Or

Queen Consort of the North :ack:

Or

Queen Regent of the North

Arya Stark-

Queen of the North

Or

Queen Consort of the North :ack:

Or

Rodrick "The Reader" Harlaw-

King of the Iron Islands

Stannis Baratheon, the rightful King.

I'm also on the Stark side, the Tully side, sort of the Vale and Dornish side, but if you ask me who's to rule (part of) the Seven Kingdoms, I support the only true Baratheons for the entire continent. All those that deny them are my foes.

Can I also add that this whole North+Riverlands+Vale+Iron Islands Kingdom is completely made up by fans and there is no feasible argument to make for it? Sure these are regions liked by fans, but that's no reason to put them together. No one in Westeros has thought about it, it has never happened before, there is no one with a good claim to all of them, it doesn't make sense culturally, geographically, politically, religously... It's complete fanfic.

Stannis, failing that, Jon

Sure, deny Shireen's birthright and give it to a bastard.

Can I also add that this whole North+Riverlands+Vale+Iron Islands Kingdom is completely made up by fans and there is no feasible argument to make for it?

I'll second that. The North couldn't possibly hold the Iron Islands, having no navy. Heck, the IT had to call in all their navies to subdue Balon's first rebellion.

Can I also add that this whole North+Riverlands+Vale+Iron Islands Kingdom is completely made up by fans and there is no feasible argument to make for it? Sure these are regions liked by fans, but that's no reason to put them together. No one in Westeros has thought about it, it has never happened before, there is no one with a good claim to all of them, it doesn't make sense culturally, geographically, politically, religously... It's complete fanfic.

Hi there.

I'm partial to the Starks coming out ahead, though not necessarily rulers of the 7 kingdoms.

Ideally, Starks rule the North, Riverlands, Vale

Baratheons rule the "midsection"

Martells rule Dorne and the Reach.

I would like to see Asha and Theon have happy or at least bittersweet endings.

Baratheon or bust. I'm okay with Rickon as KitN. Also, Queen Dany>King Jon.

Can I also add that this whole North+Riverlands+Vale+Iron Islands Kingdom is completely made up by fans and there is no feasible argument to make for it?

Of course the Vale and Iron Islands would bend to their old foe. Stark supremacy.

Stannis and house Baratheon all the fucking way.

Oh, and some Sansa on the side, but Stannis and house baratheon comes first.

Also

Agreed. Why on earth the vale would bend the knee to the north is beyond me. Like what? Have people that pushed for this even read the books? The vale is ruled by the arryns, of which the Starks have no blood connection. Ffs, the vale didn't even send troops to help Robb the idiot. So why would they bend the knee to any of the other Starks?

Archived