Why it is very unlikely Sansa Stark will be Queen of the Seven Kingdoms

TheSnape

Who in the hell ever thought this was anything close to a possibility lol?

you cant see, in the destruction that daenerys and her dragons, the Others, etc are bringing, that the "possibility" of King's Landing getting completely decimated and the iron throne melting isn't at all within the realm of imagination?

you cant see, in the destruction that daenerys and her dragons, the Others, etc are bringing, that the "possibility" of King's Landing getting completely decimated and the iron throne melting isn't at all within the realm of imagination?

Uh what the hell does that have to do with her being Queen of the 7 Kingdoms?

That means no one else, because the Iron Throne is melted XD

So yeah this is never happening.

Who in the hell ever thought this was anything close to a possibility lol?

GOT TV fans who want Tyrion as the King and by default Sansa as his Queen... Needless to say, :ack: :ack: :ack: and not to mention, completely nonsense.

Uh what the hell does that have to do with her being Queen of the 7 Kingdoms?

That means no one else, because the Iron Throne is melted XD

So yeah this is never happening.

lmao there won't be a such thing as "Queen of the seven kingdoms" if the throne gets destroyed.

I can see her coming to power through Baelish, possibly in winterfell.

im just saying I would like the ending to turn out to be: not only the wall being broken and demolished, but king's landing and the iron throne decimated and destroyed.

Realistically, that may not happen, of course. But everyone expects an ending with a said winner and someone to sit. What better twist than to take that option away.

GOT TV fans who want Tyrion as the King and by default Sansa as his Queen... Needless to say, :ack: :ack: :ack: and not to mention, completely nonsense.

no no, no he wont. Furthermore id rather not see Jon or Daenerys sit either. I merely stated if the throne does in fact get destroyed, and the realm divides into the seven original kingdoms, tyrion taking casterly rock (when thats soemthing he's always wanted) would be an awesome ending for him.

Personally I want Sansa to be far and far away from the Red Keep. That place holds far too many horrific memories for Sansa.

HELL yeah. To her character, this is where her and Baelish would come to words. Baelish would have no problem getting her back there if he was certain, she'd be sitting. Her on the other hand? Not in the slightest. In fact I'd think he has a complete disdain for all the people she's left behind when Baelish got her out.

i.e. winterfell. where she'd come to power. ugh, damnit. bran and rickon would need to die first, males come first

Not necessarily. This is a novel. If grrm wants Sansa as queen in the north I am sure he will find a way she becomes queen without the death of her brothers.

Not necessarily. This is a novel. If grrm wants Sansa as queen in the north I am sure he will find a way she becomes queen without the death of her brothers.

marriage, if someone were to take it by conquest, and offer their hand kind of like what bolton did.

Besides with the possibly anarchy coming because of the invasion of others, grey plague returning, with the war of the three queen coming up, and dragons once more returning to Westeros I think that the line of succession and patriarchy will be the least thing on the mind of the Northerners and the rest of the kingdoms.

Bran won't be the issue if it comes to Sansa and Winterfell, he is going to be busy being a god. Rickon on the other hand... everything had better be all right for my violent, wild baby!

sooo many characters. a lot of which are seemingly on the back burner with issues unresolved. davos/rickon, you have the baratheon bastards, the possibiity of the quiet isle, all the politics of the vale that have to happen, george could very well have a vale uprising if robert were to die.

I would love it if Jon turned out to not be a targaryen. Thathe was the mummer's dragon, the entire time, and Aegon proved true.

Nooo! R+L=J was the 1st theory I ever had (I puzzled it together on my own through the books, and then I was so excited when I finished to find a forum and post my idea to the world but alas, everyone else put it together too haha). It's really the only theory I hold near and dear to my heart...

Archived