between Stannis and Tywin who is more similar in character to darth vader?

Lord Warwyck

I don't really think Stannis is a villain at all. It's not like The Lord of light is his version of the dark side. Stannis is trying to fulfill his destiny, not go against it. And he's been following the red god from the start. I'm pretty sure GRRM said Stannis is the true hero in the entire story. He's pretty much the only one trying to give the boltons and the freys what's coming to them. Aside from his followers. Help us Stannis, you're our only hope

If Tywin is Vader then does that mean Jamie is Luke and Cersi is Leia?

Well, Luke and Leia got to first base. Jamie hit the home run.

Anyway, Stannis has basically become the Batman of Westeros, as he first deduced the true parentage of Robert's children, went vigilante and stands against corruption and injustice.

Anyway, Stannis has basically become the Batman of Westeros, as he first deduced the true parentage of Robert's children, went vigilante and stands against corruption and injustice.

"He's the hero Westeros deserves, but not the one it needs."

Tywin even has a one handed boy of his own, just as Lord Vader.

I agree. Stannis is Batman.

Dany??? How?

Last I remember, she wasn't missing limbs, using a breathing apparatus, Force-choking people or killing their mentors with glowing swords, or had twin kids trying to undo her work. :P

Missing limbs: Hair count as limbs?

Force-choking & mentors killing: Well she is the next best thing of a kinslayer who let her mentor, Viserys, die.

had twin kids trying to undo her work: Viserion and Rhaegal anyone?

:P :P :P

I'd say Jaime is a close match to Darth Vader.

Started out as an idealistic warrior, somewhat of a prodigy, incredible swordsman, joined a noble order, betrayed his master, became evil, lost his hand and had it replaced, served an evil ruler, killed him, and is now on a path of redemption that might end with his death.

I'd say Jaime is a close match to Darth Vader.

Started out as an idealistic warrior, somewhat of a prodigy, incredible swordsman, joined a noble order, betrayed his master, became evil, lost his hand and had it replaced, served an evil ruler, killed him, and is now on a path of redemption that might end with his death.

Yeah, this is my answer as well.

Jon Snow

He starts off as whiny emo with only one parent, only wears black, and has a latent magical power that later joins a military order that doesn't allow marriage yet despite that he still engages in a secret relationship with a woman from a society with an elective monarchy. While, there he injuries his sword hand and rises in the ranks until he breaks from the order in an attempt to rescue a loved family member which leads to him being severely injured and left for dead.

Simply, he will only have to rise again as the Night's King in service of the Great Other and the analogy will be complete.

Archived