Sub Press shipping Clash next week!

nyles33

I don't think the 1,400 Clash on ebay will sell (but would be happy if it did as I own one copy myself and would definitely sell in these price ranges).

It is interesting though how demand (and consequently prices) always spike during the HBO seasons and deflate afterwards. What will happen to the market after all seasons have been aired? My concern is that it will go straight downwards so I am going to sell everything I don't want to keep during season 7 at the latest.

I don't think the 1,400 Clash on ebay will sell (but would be happy if it did as I own one copy myself and would definitely sell in these price ranges).

It is interesting though how demand (and consequently prices) always spike during the HBO seasons and deflate afterwards. What will happen to the market after all seasons have been aired? My concern is that it will go straight downwards so I am going to sell everything I don't want to keep during season 7 at the latest.

Probably a smart idea. Basically while the show is still going on we (anyone selling anything GOT related) are getting a massive amount of free advertising. HBO puts in multi millions into advertising campaigns every year around the time the show is about to premiere. With this much advertising there it is clear why the price of many GOT related items will sky rocket. Would be smart to sell anything you plan on flipping in the future, sometime before the show ends. I definitely foresee values going down after that. There could always be movies though, in which case we would have an even bigger marketing campaign.

Seller accepted best offer, my guess is in the $ 800-900 range. He has another one on offer right now (#496) with a buy-it-now of $ 1400 again. There has been another one on ebay for a couple of days (#181) with a starting bid of $ 750 (and buy-it-now of $ 995) and zero interest so far.

Maybe the buyer did not have the "World" option on in the ebay settings or thought that a higher number would give right of first refusal for WoW?

The one that sold for $1177 ships worldwide, but the $995 one is US only. So maybe the buyer was international.

Got our copy. It's beautiful! Keeps making me want to go and try and get a hold of a matching number of A Storm of Swords, but I've no real idea on how to achieve that. So many broken sets...

I guess I'll note, randomly, that I've #9 of the Subterranean Press ACoK, AFFC, and ADwD, and shall have #9 of the SubPress AGoT when that's done... but if anyone has a lead on #9 of ASoS, I'd be interested in discussing things with the present owner!

Archived